Trump desperately tries to delay trial

As I thought you haven't been following....lol... Too busy I guess...

No, I simply cannot discuss without an example. I have paid a lot of attention and have not seen anything unusual other than the vigorous PR campaign waged by Trump, and in some cases the deference given to him.

I have never seen a civil bond reduced by an appellate court, for example.

No, I simply cannot discuss without an example. I have paid a lot of attention and have not seen anything unusual other than the vigorous PR campaign waged by Trump, and in some cases the deference given to him.

I have never seen a civil bond reduced by an appellate court, for example.

If you haven't paid attention then there's no need to discuss this at all....So i'm not sure why you brought up the trial
to begin with...oh wait...never mind...;)

If you haven't paid attention then there's no need to discuss this at all....So i'm not sure why you brought up the trial
to begin with...oh wait...never mind...;)

Hahaha, I have paid attention and not seen anything thats not regular.

I can see why you want to avoid the discussion. Its difficult to remain ignorant, so you have to make up things for which you cant even cite an example.

Hahaha, I have paid attention and not seen anything thats not regular.

I can see why you want to avoid the discussion. Its difficult to remain ignorant, so you have to make up things for which you cant even cite an example.

Then like I said , you haven't paid attention , not really...

Then like I said , you haven't paid attention , not really...

Name something you claim is not regular... You cant, you are simply trying to remain ignorant.

I understand, its the only way to cling to your support of your golden calf.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-hush-money-trial-judge_n_66109db8e4b0c063ffb9348b

Next weeks trial is causing panic mode in Trump land.

Using information he has had for months, and with 10 days left before trial Trump files a Hail Mary motion to disqualify the judge.

Why is he so desperate to avoid trial?

You’d think he would welcome the chance to clear his name!

He’s denied sex with Stormy and the other hooker set to testify against him…

He doesn't want Americans to hear witness testimony before the election because hearing the truth will hurt trump's chances with some of his voters. Also, trump's strategy is to delay all trials until after the election because if he is elected president with control of the DOJ he can make most trials go away.

He doesn't want Americans to hear witness testimony before the election because hearing the truth will hurt trump's chances with some of his voters. Also, trump's strategy is to delay all trials until after the election because if he is elected president with control of the DOJ he can make most trials go away.

He cant control the New York District Attorney.

Back