Trump fan busted for posing as black woman on Twitter to win over minority voters

It's not the first time that deadbeat Don has tried this sleazy tactic.

black-american-families-for-trump.png

In June, Trump retweeted a tweet that included a photograph purportedly showing some black supporters.

Not long after Trump's retweet appeared online, other users questioned the assertion that the black people in the photograph were indeed supporters of his campaign.

In under half an hour, fellow Twitterers pointed out that the image in the retweet had originated with a news article unrelated to Trump or the presidential election.

The photograph was captured at the Midwest Black Family Reunion of August 2015.

They identified the people pictured in the photograph as the Perry family (and friends), and quoted Eddie Perry's comments on the Trump controversy:

“When I saw it, I immediately knew it was political propaganda,” he said.

“Why use it without asking for someone’s permission?” he asked. “Why use our image without asking?”

The other people in the picture are friends of the family, Perry said ... Eddie Perry said the picture of his family that Trump shared was “misleading” and “taken out of context.”

“I’m not saying there aren’t black families who endorse Trump,” he said, “however, this black family didn’t endorse anyone.”

http://www.snopes.com/trump-retweets-photo-of-black-supporters/

Of course you do.

Misrepresentation is a hallmark of Conservative politics.

Like claiming I groan everyone of your posts when I only groaned 2 out of 7? Or claiming the target bathroom bomb was "right wing TERRORISM"?

Because it was not a misrepresentation that I groaned everyone of your posts and it was not misrepresentation to claim it was "right wing TERRORISM".

LOL

Back