Trump flip-flops on abortion

Trumpet

Verified User

This is the typical Trump, always ready to discard anybody when it suits his purpose.​

Trump keeps flip-flopping on abortion. American women are so over it​

Trump’s Evangelical Supporters Just Lost Their Best Excuse​

The pro-life justification for supporting the former president has now collapsed.

Trump’s Abandonment of Pro-Lifers Is Complete​

Last edited:

This is the typical Trump, always ready to discard anybody when it suits his purpose.​

The pro-life justification for supporting the former president has now collapsed.

Bullshit, Trump never took a hard pro abortion stance, in fact, Trump has the weakest position on abortion than most Republicans.
Show us the links that say otherwise.

Reactions: TOP
Bullshit, Trump never took a hard pro abortion stance, in fact, Trump has the weakest position on abortion than most Republicans.
Show us the links that say otherwise.
Didn't Trump appoint religious fanatics for supreme court judges?????????????

I am not aware of any flip flop.....so far as I know he has said for many years that abortion should be up to the states.
Yeah, but they want to distract from Magala Harris and her absorption of Trump policies. Pretty soon she'll be chanting "drill drill drill! and Lock her up!" at her rallies.

Reactions: TOP
Yeah, but they want to distract from Magala Harris and her absorption of Trump policies. Pretty soon she'll be chanting "drill drill drill! and Lock her up!" at her rallies.
The Regime straight up lies their asses off about Trump and abortion....I have been shown a commercial on Youtube with Harris repeating the lie a good 30 times.

The Regime straight up lies their asses off about Trump and abortion....I have been shown a commercial on Youtube with Harris repeating the lie a good 30 times.
Well, if Trump says something true that isn't reported on leftwing echo chambers then does it make a sound when a tree falls in the forest? (My best impression of Magala Harris and/or George W. Bush).

Well, if Trump says something true that isn't reported on leftwing echo chambers then does it make a sound when a tree falls in the forest? (My best impression of Magala Harris and/or George W. Bush).
Just as the censors are never the good guys those who conduct psychological warfare on their people are always Evil. Jimmy Dore is right that the American people are the most brainwashed people that have ever been.

And we have been deliberately kept ignorant (uneducated) and driven by fear for decades.

Trump is an unprincipled man who only cares for himself, and he will use anybody when he cans and will discard anybody when they are no longer useful to him. In this case he got all he could from the fanatical Evangelicals and now it's time for him to move-on.

Just as the censors are never the good guys those who conduct psychological warfare on their people are always Evil. Jimmy Dore is right that the American people are the most brainwashed people that have ever been.

And we have been deliberately kept ignorant (uneducated) and driven by fear for decades.
You have got a point, and that is how ( with brainwashing) that the GOP got the people to vote for economical policies that are beneficial to the GOP , and detrimental to people.

He evolved

I am not aware of any flip flop.....so far as I know he has said for many years that abortion should be up to the states.
Then you’ e been living under a rock for decades, Trump has changed his views on abortion at least a dozen times, pay attention, he could do it again tomorrow

Back