Trump fundraiser tonight

Will Trump outraise Biden in campaign funding?

• Maybe/I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care since I'm not voting for either one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how taxes are handled? If he uses these funds for personal means are the funds considered personal income, Inthink they should be, but most likely they aren’t. It’s a real scam for politicians.

don't you think big pharma poisoning everyone is a bigger story?

Everyone's fine with rich people.

but when they start trying to kill the rest us we have to step up the populism just a wee tad, laddy.
Like when Trump and his oligarchs organized and paid for the Insurrection?

It's easy to see why you associate with Negan, a brutal murderer, thief and oppressor.

I wonder how taxes are handled? If he uses these funds for personal means are the funds considered personal income, Inthink they should be, but most likely they aren’t. It’s a real scam for politicians.

The Rich don't pay taxes. That's why they like the Republicans so much. LOL

It appears that Mr. Tiny Penis has stepped on his own dick again which is quite a feat if you think about it.

He will say he did, no matter what.

Agreed. Is there any doubt that the money will go to pay for his legal defense and not his campaign?

I wonder how much money he had to give Melania for her appearance?

Agreed. Is there any doubt that the money will go to pay for his legal defense and not his campaign?

Trump probably brought it about $10 million last night, which might pay one of his lawyers for the upcoming criminal trial in 10 days.

Trump probably brought it about $10 million last night, which might pay one of his lawyers for the upcoming criminal trial in 10 days.
Difficult to say, but it's clear Trump is very good at fleecing others to line his own pockets.

At least another $132 of average donor money to pay for her hair stylist, because Melania won't go out in public without her hair being fabulous and Trump the billionaire will not pay for that personally.

I mean, it is only fair that since all of Trumps Magats donors spend that much on their own hair care, that they should willing dig deep in their pockets to pay for Melania's.

Trump political PAC paid Melania’s hair stylist at least $132K for ‘strategy consulting’

Former President Donald Trump's Save America leadership PAC paid at least $132,000 to Melania Trump's former hairdresser in 2022, dubbing the expenditure as payment for "strategy consulting,"...

... The report details payments to the stylist, Herve Pierre Braillard, with eight installments of $18,000 and $6,000 labeled "Strategy Consulting," amounting to $132,000....

At least another $132 of average donor money to pay for her hair stylist, because Melania won't go out in public without her hair being fabulous and Trump the billionaire will not pay for that personally.

I mean, it is only fair that since all of Trumps Magats donors spend that much on their own hair care, that they should willing dig deep in their pockets to pay for Melania's.

If MAGAts want to throw their money at their Orange Jesus and his Russian bride, they are free to do so. :thup:

Trump, if he can be believed, claims to have raised $50M last night. He needs it too since he's only raised half of what Biden has plus has over $100M in legal bills.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-eyes-43-million-haul-biggest-fundraiser-yet-2024-04-06/
Trump says $50 million raised from biggest fundraiser yet
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign said a major fundraiser in Florida on Saturday raked in a massive $50.5 million as the former president seeks to replenish diminished coffers in his rematch against Democrat Joe Biden.

The event, his biggest fundraiser yet, is a much-needed boost for Trump, who has been routinely outraised by Biden and is in the midst of a financial squeeze due to ballooning lawyer fees and legal payouts from his criminal and civil court cases.

Talk about throwing good money after bad. Some people will never learn.

Back