Trump-Harris Swing State Polls: Harris Trails Trump In Most Key Battlegrounds

ExpressLane

Verified User

Trump-Harris Swing State Polls: Harris Trails Trump In Most Key Battlegrounds...

Former President Donald Trump has a narrow edge over Vice President Kamala Harris in four of the five crucial swing states President Joe Biden won in 2020, according to new polls by Emerson College—results similar to national polling that shows Trump beating Harris, but by fewer points than he would Biden.

US Vice President Kamala Harris delivers the keynote speech at the American Federation of Teachers' ... [+]

Michigan: Trump leads Harris by one point here (46% to 45%), with 9% of voters undecided, according to an Emerson College survey of 800 registered voters (margin of error 3.4) conducted July 22-23—a slight decline from Trump’s three-point lead against Biden in a July 15-16 Emerson poll.

Wisconsin: Harris and Trump are tied here at 47%, with 5% undecided, according to Emerson’s poll of 845 registered voters (margin of error 3.3); Trump led Biden here by five points.

Georgia: Trump is up by two points in the state (48% to 46%), with 7% undecided, in an Emerson poll of 800 registered voters (margin of error 3.4), after leading Biden by six points in the group’s previous poll.

Arizona: Harris is down by five points (49% to 44%) among the 800 registered voters surveyed (margin of error 3.4), with 7% of voters undecided, while Trump led Biden here by seven points earlier this month.
Pennsylvania: Trump leads by two (48% to 46%) in the latest survey of 850 voters (margin of error 3.3), compared to his five-point lead over Biden.
===================================

Oh my. The election will be decided by swing states and Trump leads in those states.

Wow, GA is back within the MOE, and Harris hasn’t even been in the race for a week!

This is very good news for Harris! Wait for her convention bounce and for her to start campaigning!

If Harris starts doing three or four rallies a week, can Trump keep up and still play golf?

Give it two or so weeks for the new car smell and excitement to wear off...
Sure there is a bump, as she will get another after the Convention, but hard to deny that she has reinstalled the enthusiasm that was lacking with Biden heading the ticket

Besides, as the polls showed, if one believes in polls, the overwhelming majority of Americans were apathetic over a Trump/Biden matchup, and now one of the individuals in that match is gone

She gave a great speech today, where is Trump?
She gave a shitty speech with the same old crap to the AFT a friendly audience being an understatement. Her speech was a series of anecdotes and meaningless generalities with a smattering of platitudes tossed in. She didn't say shit about what she would do but rather spent 95% + of her speech attacking Trump. That's a recipe for failure come November.

The Honeymoon's almost over...
Well, as I noted above, the polls showed, if one believes in polls, the overwhelming majority of voters were apathetic over a Trump/Biden matchup, and now one of the individuals in that unappealing match is gone and replaced with a younger fresh face

She gave a shitty speech with the same old crap to the AFT a friendly audience being an understatement. Her speech was a series of anecdotes and meaningless generalities with a smattering of platitudes tossed in. She didn't say shit about what she would do but rather spent 95% + of her speech attacking Trump. That's a recipe for failure come November.

The audience was very fired up and larger than Trumps audience.

I loved when they chanted "Lock him up."

The audience was very fired up and larger than Trumps audience.

I loved when they chanted "Lock him up."
No, the AFT audience was a select group that overwhelmingly supports Democrats--any Democrat. It wasn't an audience of average voters, nor one where the participants necessarily came to see Harris and hear her speak (it was the AFT national convention for that union).

Well, as I noted above, the polls showed, if one believes in polls, the overwhelming majority of voters were apathetic over a Trump/Biden matchup, and now one of the individuals in that unappealing match is gone and replaced with a younger fresh face
She gave a great speech today, where is Trump?
She's given the same horrible speech every time since she stole the nomination...just changed the names at the beginning...;)
The new speechwriter isn't any better than the old ones who quit...;)

Let's wait until she has to give an interview and we get to see the real Kam...and see how "fresh" she is...;)

She's given the same horrible speech every time since she stole the nomination...just changed the names at the beginning...;)
The new speechwriter isn't any better than the old ones who quit...;)
The huge crowd loved it. “Lock him up!”

Remember what I said, the first party that replaces their candidate is likely to win.

Back