Trump-Harris Swing State Polls: Harris Trails Trump In Most Key Battlegrounds

That’s a lot of sorority sisters. Thousands of them.

What did Trump do today?
She traded her duties to The American people and our biggest ally to chuckle with them...;)
We know her type...;)
Is President Trump "missing" again? I heard his statement about the flag burning...nothing from Kam...

She gave a shitty speech with the same old crap to the AFT a friendly audience being an understatement. Her speech was a series of anecdotes and meaningless generalities with a smattering of platitudes tossed in. She didn't say shit about what she would do but rather spent 95% + of her speech attacking Trump. That's a recipe for failure come November.

Against any normal human being that rule of thumb probably would apply. Normal human beings don't fit the description of "Donald Trump's type," however, which Harris is defining with damning clarity.

Remember what I said, the first party that replaces their candidate is likely to win.
We said this a while back. I also noted that it would become more difficult to be true the closer to the election. I think if they did it last year we'd have that. Since he held on so long it's too late to predict as accurately.

She traded her duties to The American people and our biggest ally to chuckle with them...;)
We know her type...;)
Is President Trump "missing" again? I heard his statement about the flag burning...nothing from Kam...
He made a statement?

Polls are fiction used to preserve the illusion that America is still run by the people.

It is run by a revolution that does not care about us.

We said this a while back. I also noted that it would become more difficult to be true the closer to the election. I think if they did it last year we'd have that. Since he held on so long it's too late to predict as accurately.
We will see, I think the short time frame helps Harris.

Against any normal human being that rule of thumb probably would apply. Normal human beings don't fit the description of "Donald Trump's type," however, which Harris is defining with damning clarity.
If she has nothing else to offer, she's going to lose. You can't win by vilifying your opponent while doing nothing to define yourself.

8 years ago, he is not what he used to be. .
No, he's even better and he gets on an average some 30+ thousand people at his rallies. Let's see if the cackling one can get more than the two dozen fans at her rallies that basement joe got at his.

If she has nothing else to offer, she's going to lose. You can't win by vilifying your opponent while doing nothing to define yourself.
And Trump is certainly going to go into detail on camela's horrific record in San Fran and as a senator and as a veep.

Back