Trump has a new look!

Jarod

Contributor
I kinda like Trumps new look at the convention tonight.

New hair color and the orange makeup is gone. He looks much better.

Amber Rose? Who the fuck is that?
The last person you would expect to speak at a republican convention.

"In October 2015, Rose led the Los Angeles-based SlutWalk to honor all women who have been judged and demeaned for their sexual behavior. As part of the event, she spoke publicly about the instances of shaming she has experienced

Rose claimed to have begun stripping at the age of 15 under the pseudonym "Paris" to provide for her family after her parents' divorce. On Van Lathan's The Red Pill podcast, she claimed that she also attempted to sell crack cocaine, but was not successful.[4][7]"

"In October 2015, Rose led the Los Angeles-based SlutWalk to honor all women who have been judged and demeaned for their sexual behavior. As part of the event, she spoke publicly about the instances of shaming she has experienced

Rose claimed to have begun stripping at the age of 15 under the pseudonym "Paris" to provide for her family after her parents' divorce. On Van Lathan's The Red Pill podcast, she claimed that she also attempted to sell crack cocaine, but was not successful.[4][7]"

So, GOP is pro prostitute. Finally a rational policy.

looking for a hush money payout?

looking for a hush money payout?
Yeah, another idiot pinning her hopes on trump in order to get on the gravy train.

"Among the speakers at this year’s Republican National Convention, few have raised eyebrows more than Amber Rose, a late-aughts hip-hop video vixen turned sex-positive, feminist media personality and founder of the Los Angeles chapter of the SlutWalk. How did Rose, who once called Donald Trump a “f—ing idiot,” become not only an ardent supporter but a guest of honor at the conservative party’s biggest fête? I went searching for the answers so you didn’t have to."

Trump's girlfriend?
From the article I linked:

"Let me get this straight. Someone who has been very vocal about championing victims of sexual assault, rape, harassment, and slut-shaming has decided to support a presidential candidate who, years prior, she claimed was a “f—ing idiot” and who has been found guilty of sexual abuse and has been recorded saying things like “Grab her by the pussy”?

Yes. That pretty much sums it up. And you’re not the only one smelling hypocrisy in the air. In fact, given the complete 180 and the fact that Rose’s MAGA hat–totin’ era seems to have come out of nowhere, there’s a growing conspiracy that Rose must be getting paid heavily to ride hard for Trump."

Yeah, another idiot pinning her hopes on trump in order to get on the gravy train.

"Among the speakers at this year’s Republican National Convention, few have raised eyebrows more than Amber Rose, a late-aughts hip-hop video vixen turned sex-positive, feminist media personality and founder of the Los Angeles chapter of the SlutWalk. How did Rose, who once called Donald Trump a “f—ing idiot,” become not only an ardent supporter but a guest of honor at the conservative party’s biggest fête? I went searching for the answers so you didn’t have to."

The endorsement marked a significant shift in Rose's political stance. In a 2016 interview with The Cut, she had referred to Trump as a "f***ing idiot," adding at the time that she "really hope he's not president."

She has 23 million followers

Yep. Simple answer. She chose Trump over Biden (says a lot about Biden, huh?). :)

Back