Trump has a new look!

Yeah, another idiot pinning her hopes on trump in order to get on the gravy train.

"Among the speakers at this year’s Republican National Convention, few have raised eyebrows more than Amber Rose, a late-aughts hip-hop video vixen turned sex-positive, feminist media personality and founder of the Los Angeles chapter of the SlutWalk. How did Rose, who once called Donald Trump a “f—ing idiot,” become not only an ardent supporter but a guest of honor at the conservative party’s biggest fête? I went searching for the answers so you didn’t have to."

What does that tattoo say across her forehead- I'm with Stupid?

Yeah, another idiot pinning her hopes on trump in order to get on the gravy train.

"Among the speakers at this year’s Republican National Convention, few have raised eyebrows more than Amber Rose, a late-aughts hip-hop video vixen turned sex-positive, feminist media personality and founder of the Los Angeles chapter of the SlutWalk. How did Rose, who once called Donald Trump a “f—ing idiot,” become not only an ardent supporter but a guest of honor at the conservative party’s biggest fête? I went searching for the answers so you didn’t have to."

This is right up there in stupid with Biden and Cardi B. Maybe Trump and Biden are vying for who can land the biggest slut in music award or something.

I just watched about 30 seconds of it.

He's sitting there gobbling up the adoration while his ego swells up to nearly bursting his fat head wide open.
I think it's the leftist shitlords whose heads are about to pop.

kingsman-explode.gif

Is she black? She looks kinda black. :dunno:

Most Americans of all races are supporting Trump. We know what America is and what Democrats are trying to do.

What it says is that SLUT WHORES (male and female) are attracted to Trump just like any other parasites.

Biden attracts people who actually believe in things other than money and personal advancement.

Can anyone say Omorosa?
The DNC hasn't had their convention yet. We shall see what parasites he attracts. He's already attracted one parasite...you.

Back