Trump has gone off the deep end for real: He's a danger to humanity

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump's insanity is a clear and present danger to the existence of humanity.

Facing 78 felonies in three different jurisdictions, with a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, still waiting to weigh in — and perhaps facing additional federal charges or possible state charges in Michigan, Arizona and elsewhere — Donald Trump has spent the last few days spewing forth an extraordinary level of venom, even for him. While our current president is dealing with the economy, an overseas war and increased aggression in the Middle East and Asia, Trump is running for president hoping to avoid prison time, while also seeking revenge for his 2020 defeat. He is unquestionably insane, either temporarily or for good.

Perhaps he's setting himself up to plead diminished mental capacity after a slew of recent posts on his favorite social media platform that sound like a horrible cry for help. Call it the wailing of the banshees or whatever else you want, but Trump now seems the living embodiment of Edvard Munch's famous 1893 painting in oil tempera, pastel and crayon, "The Scream." He is out there with only his Kool-Aid drinkers beside him as he melts down into a puddle of sweat, makeup and a Rodney Dangerfield suit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-gone-off-deep-131308738.html

p03lcphh.jpg

Last edited:
He claims he’d rather be in the South of France, I think we should honor his request. I’ll help pay for his ticket.

On stage in New Hampshire this week, standing behind a bright light that cast harsh shadows and resembled for all the world a prison-yard searchlight focused on an escaped con, Donald Trump erupted against several of his enemies for a variety of fictional slights. His latest target was Fani Willis, the Atlanta prosecutor who is likely to present evidence before a grand jury next week that could lead to an extensive array of racketeering charges related to the last presidential election. Trump has called Willis (who is Black) a "racist" and spread stories that she "ended up having an affair with the head of a gang or a gang member." She wants to prosecute him, Trump said, for another "perfect phone call," one even "more perfect" than the call with Volodymyr Zelenskyy that got him impeached in 2019. (In the more recent call, if you're keeping score, Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" him thousands of nonexistent votes.)

Donald Trump's insanity is a clear and present danger to the existence of humanity.

Facing 78 felonies in three different jurisdictions, with a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, still waiting to weigh in — and perhaps facing additional federal charges or possible state charges in Michigan, Arizona and elsewhere — Donald Trump has spent the last few days spewing forth an extraordinary level of venom, even for him. While our current president is dealing with the economy, an overseas war and increased aggression in the Middle East and Asia, Trump is running for president hoping to avoid prison time, while also seeking revenge for his 2020 defeat. He is unquestionably insane, either temporarily or for good.

Perhaps he's setting himself up to plead diminished mental capacity after a slew of recent posts on his favorite social media platform that sound like a horrible cry for help. Call it the wailing of the banshees or whatever else you want, but Trump now seems the living embodiment of Edvard Munch's famous 1893 painting in oil tempera, pastel and crayon, "The Scream." He is out there with only his Kool-Aid drinkers beside him as he melts down into a puddle of sweat, makeup and a Rodney Dangerfield suit.

p03lcphh.jpg

You think he should just sit down and shut the fuck up and just take whatever you maggots want to dole out? Seven years has taught you nothing? Look who the fuck I'm talking to. 100 years wouldnt teach you shitheads anything

p03lcphh.jpg

Trump can't hurt anybody just by stupidly flapping his gums.

Once he's in confinement, even if it's just house arrest as I suspect it will be, we'll be done with him.

I'm more concerned about what to do with his 74,000,000 trumpanzees, most of whom aren't under indictment, unfortunately.

Lots of trumpers are going to self cull again

Just like when they left the military to avoid covid shots

And left police work to avoid covid shots

This one will be sadder

They will exit the planet with the help of their beloved guns

Me too if you go with him and take all your idiot leftist friends with you.
Sorry, I’m here to stay, although, the South of France is a very lovely, laid back region of the country. I just returned from there, but, I love the USA.

Once he's in confinement, even if it's just house arrest as I suspect it will be, we'll be done with him.

I'm more concerned about what to do with his 74,000,000 trumpanzees, most of whom aren't under indictment, unfortunately.
I don’t think he has that number, anymore, my conservative family no longer support him, much to my relief.

They know exactly what to do with you.

Ohhhhh, did you get mad, bro…just because I don’t support your cult leader :laugh:

I don't get mad at retards, you can't help your condition. Here's what you dont get because you're a retard but i don't give a shit about trump. I havent voted for him in the primary and I won't this time either but if he's the nominee then i will vote for him unless you retards put RFK up. Again though you're retards so....

A vacuous rant from some radical Leftist named, Brian Karem (who was previously the White House correspondent for Playboy and works as a consultant for CNN) writing in the far-Left magazine Salon. He made something of a name for himself, brazenly attacking Conservatives along the way.

But back to his article. I find it difficult to do anything with this article because there's nothing in it of substance. It is quite literally a rant.

p03lcphh.jpg

Be afraid Guano, be very afraid.

Back