Trump has gone off the deep end for real: He's a danger to humanity

and yet, it's not Trump who took $20M in bribes while VP......he may not be an actual danger to humanity, but Biden IS the 500 lb criminal and traitor in the room.....

A vacuous rant from some radical Leftist named, Brian Karem (who was previously the White House correspondent for Playboy and works as a consultant for CNN) writing in the far-Left magazine Salon. He made something of a name for himself, brazenly attacking Conservatives along the way.

But back to his article. I find it difficult to do anything with this article because there's nothing in it of substance. It is quite literally a rant.

And the scary thing is you think trump is normal

Facing 78 felonies in three different jurisdictions, with a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, still waiting to weigh in — and perhaps facing additional federal charges or possible state charges in Michigan, Arizona and elsewhere — Donald Trump has spent the last few days spewing forth an extraordinary level of venom, even for him.

I don't get mad at retards, you can't help your condition. Here's what you dont get because you're a retard but i don't give a shit about trump. I havent voted for him in the primary and I won't this time either but if he's the nominee then i will vote for him unless you retards put RFK up. Again though you're retards so....
This post is full of projection. Smoochie whoochie

Donald Trump's insanity is a clear and present danger to the existence of humanity.

Facing 78 felonies in three different jurisdictions, with a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, still waiting to weigh in — and perhaps facing additional federal charges or possible state charges in Michigan, Arizona and elsewhere — Donald Trump has spent the last few days spewing forth an extraordinary level of venom, even for him. While our current president is dealing with the economy, an overseas war and increased aggression in the Middle East and Asia, Trump is running for president hoping to avoid prison time, while also seeking revenge for his 2020 defeat. He is unquestionably insane, either temporarily or for good.

Perhaps he's setting himself up to plead diminished mental capacity after a slew of recent posts on his favorite social media platform that sound like a horrible cry for help. Call it the wailing of the banshees or whatever else you want, but Trump now seems the living embodiment of Edvard Munch's famous 1893 painting in oil tempera, pastel and crayon, "The Scream." He is out there with only his Kool-Aid drinkers beside him as he melts down into a puddle of sweat, makeup and a Rodney Dangerfield suit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-gone-off-deep-131308738.html

https://ychef.files.bbci.co.uk/1280x720/p03lcphh.jpg
Even the Republicans are realizing that Trump's antics are doing the nation harm.

The good news is that Trump refused to sign the pledge for the RNC debate on the 23rd. He is thinking the RNC will bend the rules for the frontrunner. Time will tell if they do or not. I'm guessing not. LOL

This post is full of projection. Smoochie whoochie

Oh I see you think I'm "projecting" when I call leftists retards. Yeah well I gave you evidence of leftist retardation and this site is overflowing with it. Everything else in that post is a fact, which you ignored of course because leftist wingnuts prefer truth to facts. Not a projection since the imbecile leader of the morons said so, "We prefer truth to facts".

That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time ;)

Trump Dick Sucking is not a good look for you, TOP. You should spit it out and go wash your mouth out with your morning pitcher of Screwdrivers. :thup:

2st0ml.jpg

That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time ;)

Trump Dick Sucking is not a good look for you, TOP. You should spit it out and go wash your mouth out with your morning pitcher of Screwdrivers. :thup:

2st0ml.jpg

Now cut that out. You're interrupting her monologue. :laugh:

Donald Trump's insanity is a clear and present danger to the existence of humanity.

You misspelled "Democrat." Nothing screams insanity more than the actions of this AG and President. They only get away with their insanity with the blessing of the mainstream media which suddenly could care less about a President that lies constantly or illegal acts by his family which benefit him.

The charges against Trump are beyond lunatic. The PRA grants Presidents massive leeway in dealing with their Presidential records and when they will be archived. The notion that Trump suddenly cannot do what every President before him did is moronic.

That stated, in the meantime, the actual illegal maintaining of confidential documents by Biden go unpunished or charged? Wow.

As for the January 6th case, it is not just weak, but the definition of insanity. Particularly with the actions in the 2016 election where the Democratic candidate claimed the election was stolen and authored a salacious lie filled Steele Dossier the Obama justice department pretended was real.

Apparently, only Democrats can actually destroy evidence of criminality and malfeasance.

Lastly, the ludicrous and inane NY AG charges, if you think they can hang anything that poorly constructed around anyone's neck, you beyond a moron. :palm:

guAno
noun
gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
: a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats

Trump will attempt a second violent coup.

There was no coup. There was no insurrection. Calling it that paints you as a moron and uneducated partisan hack.

Coup
/ko͞o/
noun

1. a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government

In·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government

Trump can't hurt anybody just by stupidly flapping his gums.

Once he's in confinement, even if it's just house arrest as I suspect it will be, we'll be done with him.

I'm more concerned about what to do with his 74,000,000 trumpanzees, most of whom aren't under indictment, unfortunately.

:lolup: NiftyNitWit doesn't think he's the problem. :laugh:

There was no coup. There was no insurrection. Calling it that paints you as a moron and uneducated partisan hack.

Coup
/ko͞o/
noun

1. a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government

In·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government

shut up you stupid asshole

Even the Republicans are realizing that Trump's antics are doing the nation harm.

The good news is that Trump refused to sign the pledge for the RNC debate on the 23rd. He is thinking the RNC will bend the rules for the frontrunner. Time will tell if they do or not. I'm guessing not. LOL

Biden voters reek of irony and projection.

Back