Trump: “I’ll be great for women’s reproductive rights”

martin

“Donald J. Trump, who recently said he has “no regrets” about appointing the Supreme Court supermajority that overturned the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling on abortion rights, declared on social media on Friday that his administration will be “great” for women’s “reproductive rights.”

Mr. Trump’s use of the specific phrase “reproductive rights” — the language used by abortion-rights advocates — appeared to be an effort by the former president to refashion himself as essentially supportive of abortion rights and as a political moderate on an issue that has the potential to be damaging to him in November.

“My Administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights,” he wrote on Friday morning on Truth Social, his social media platform.”

Spoken like a man of principle, the principle of not having principles.

When/If I am again permitted to use my mouth as I wish we might return to this "my body my choice" concept...till then sit and spin.

“Donald J. Trump, who recently said he has “no regrets” about appointing the Supreme Court supermajority that overturned the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling on abortion rights, declared on social media on Friday that his administration will be “great” for women’s “reproductive rights.”

Mr. Trump’s use of the specific phrase “reproductive rights” — the language used by abortion-rights advocates — appeared to be an effort by the former president to refashion himself as essentially supportive of abortion rights and as a political moderate on an issue that has the potential to be damaging to him in November.

“My Administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights,” he wrote on Friday morning on Truth Social, his social media platform.”

Do you need an abortion? They are incredibly easy to get. I support all democrats that want a vasectomy or an abortion.

Why should a woman's right to her OWN BODY be left to "the states?"

Please explain.
The vast majority of animal cruelty laws are at State level. The individual States give voice to those that have none.

The Declaration of Independence says gov'ts are created to protect these rights ... "all people are created equal and given certain unalienable rights by their Creator, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." ... human life is "created" at the moment of conception.

Germany and Italy have 12 week abortion restrictions. Others are 14 and 24. Different strokes for different folks. Even the EU doesn't agree on one size fits all.

Will Harris repeal the 2003 national Partial Birth abortion ban?

Last edited:

He is a moderate. He believes it is up to the States. It's no business of the Federal government to endorse murder in any form.

The vast majority of animal cruelty laws are at State level. The individual States give voice to those that have none.

The Declaration of Independence says gov'ts are created to protect these rights ... "all people are created equal and given certain unalienable rights by their Creator, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." ... human life is "created" at the moment of conception.

Germany and Italy have 12 week abortion restrictions. Others are 14 and 24. Different strokes for different folks. Even the EU doesn't agree on one size fits all.

Will Harris repeal the 2003 national Partial Birth abortion ban?
"Leaving it to the states" falls a bit short of "being great for women's reproductive rights".

1724509303264.png

Because he took away women's reproductive RIGHTS- I have some rather sad news for TRUMP--

WOMEN, along with the men who love them, ARE GOING TO ABORT HIM ON NOVEMBER 5th!

HA HA!

Back