Trump is 78 and barely coherent. Where's everyone who questioned Biden's age and fitness?

Better than Wilson. We need to get in the end zone.
I don't know why they got rid of Rudolf. I guess there
was some kind of turmoil with Pickett. He was gone
quick and now is just a backup on the Eagles.
^I think so, too. And I think the Steelers screwed up big getting rid of Rudolph. I was reading that the he could be the Titans starter if Levis doesn't shape up.

Pickett's diva behaviour at the end of the 2023 season really turned me off. Hope he's happy being back up for the Eagles.

Trump is just the opposite of being incoherent.
At all his rallies and all his interviews he stays on whatever important topic of the day is, and has the most coherent
brilliant mind of any of America's presidents. Match that up with dementia joe who couldn't and still can't complete
a sentence, and with the cackling goofball in kamala the clown.
You are deep under Trump's con. Here's what highly placed people in Trumpds admin had to say about him. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/04/trumps-insults-idiot-woodward-806455
Trump's crazy talk about the "late great Hannibal Levcter". seems sane to you. Insiders say he is stupid, temperamental and brutal. He is a 34-time guilty felon out on bail awaiting sentencing.
Trump is stupid.

Id be the best debater...

Id say, "Eat another bag of dicks, fatass."

The nation wants to hear it, and they want him to be called out, I wish it would happen.

There is a reality that the rest of us see, trump is incoherent. For some reason you do not see it.

trump, "You know, I do the weave. You know what the weave is? I’ll talk about like nine different things, and they all come back brilliantly together, and it’s like, friends of mine that are, like, English professors, they say, ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen.’"

trump is not friends with English professors. Real English professors say trump communicates at a fourth grade level, and is completely incoherent.

Ever notice that the Orange Oaf consistently refers to anything and everything he's involved in as a superlative laden history making event?

The man gives new dimensions to the word "narcissism".

Ever notice that the Orange Oaf consistently refers to anything and everything he's involved in as a superlative laden history making event?

The man gives new dimensions to the word "narcissism".
His hyperbole becomes crazier and crazier. How many things can be the worst ever, the best ever? How about nobody ever heard of this or Every one knows this? His talk is annoying as hell.

His hyperbole becomes crazier and crazier. How many things can be the worst ever, the best ever? How about nobody ever heard of this or Every one knows this? His talk is annoying as hell.
Harris purposely triggered him tonight, and all you just pointed out was in overdrive with Dump. A spectacle.

Back