Trump is always offended!

You are a kettle of boiling racism

Nope. Im not the one talking about WHITE aggrievement. The fake black Jew should know better than to generalize about a whole group of people based upon race. Fuck him,....and for that matter fuck you too. And the broomstick you rode in on..

For decades the right has been ridiculed for its desire to control people and for their obvious hypocrisy. Finally someone comes along that trolls the very people who have pointed out their bullshit. It's all about revenge. They're willing to even overlook trump's treason if he keeps up with the "owning of the libs".

Trump calls it retrabution.

Retribution? Who says such a thing and wants to be president? Is the president being the leader of all people in America beyond him? Presidents are supposed to care about all the people. Trump shows us who he is and it is terrible. Obama said when you are president, you are president of all the people. Most presidents seemed to understand that. Retribution? Trump is sick and dangerous.

God forbid I misspell something, they attack me like its a deadly sin.

It's one thing if we misspell something on a discussion forum. It's another when someone hoping to be elected president does. trump should learn to use spell check.

I finally paid attention to one of his rallies. All it is, is a list of things he’s offended by, and things his supporters are offended by.

He’s all about retribution for that offense, and vengeance.

Is that who you are, a bunch of offended pussies?
Well that is GREAT! Because you are always offensive!

Back