Trump is legally disqualified from holding office

Fri, August 11, 2023
Two conservative law professors who are active members of the Federalist Society have determined that, "If the public record is accurate, the case is not even close. [Donald Trump] is no longer eligible to the office of Presidency, or any other state or federal office covered by the Constitution."

Void argument fallacy.

How long have you been asking random question as insults and accusations?
As long as I've seen you and your socks on this forum.
Bulverism. Bigotry.
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

YALSA
4ddlj6.jpg

Mr. Tiny Penis, safe to say Into the Night has also embedded himself into your brain along with Legion, DeSantis, Trump, and a bevy of WHITE supremecists?

Man your TDS is off the charts. I I see no Trump discussion that you do not race in to to defend Trump or attack those exposing him.

Mr. Tiny Penis, safe to say Into the Night has also embedded himself into your brain along with Legion, DeSantis, Trump, and a bevy of WHITE supremecists?

I thought I saw Trump off in the distance, but not any of the others. It's pretty lonely, living rent free in that brain of his.

Typical stupid comment from you. Trump still meets all requirements to hold office. This is just another stupid guno thread but, of course, you had to add to the stupidity.

Whoa, the gravity of this just hit me; we now have a new category of "stupid", i.e. guno + BidenPresident stupid! Wow, now I know why this thread is sucking the life force out of my brain from half-a-room away. It burns! It BURNS!

Let's check the Constitution, shall we? [ yes, we shall!]

Trump still meets all the requirements. Then there is this:

Trump no longer holds office so he cannot be impeached in order to disqualify him from further office-holding. Sorry.

00e435e00cb8312fc3e23aa3212118ca.png

The typical stupid post from the Great Thinker.

I would say so. Lemme tell ya...it's messy in there! The Sock doesn't even know who he is or who anyone else is!

Man your TDS is off the charts. I I see no Trump discussion that you do not race in to to defend Trump or attack those exposing him.

I don't blame her for defending Trump. I also defend Trump. Those 'exposing' him are criminals. The TDS is by YOU. Inversion fallacy.

Back