Trump is right. The TV Networks have a history of giving debate questions in advance to their candidate.

All I can add to this excellent post is this: The moderators also let Trump continue to bellow and ramble after telling him his time was up. Whereas Harris gracefully quit (for the most part) when told the same thing. She did talk over a couple times, but not nearly to the extent that #TRE45ON did. He got plenty of breaks but still lost badly.
^ Seems to me like an indication that trump got the special treatment, not Harris.

More magat tears?

love it!

PHOTO-MAGA-Tears-Vs-Me-Meme.jpg

All I can add to this excellent post is this: The moderators also let Trump continue to bellow and ramble after telling him his time was up. Whereas Harris gracefully quit (for the most part) when told the same thing. She did talk over a couple times, but not nearly to the extent that #TRE45ON did. He got plenty of breaks but still lost badly.

That is the MAGA, and is some cases GOP, blueprint for deflection off of questions you can’t answer, just keep talking regardless of the questioner or moderator

Trump is telling the truth. The mods were out to get him and everybody saw it.
Liberals spent over 4 years using excuses of collusion, electoral college, and possible interference from trumpers before, during, and after the election. you didn't move on until you were mollified by impeaching trump 3 times, indicting him numerous times, and finally getting a left biased court to convict him.

you did not move on. stop lying.

Trump was impeached three times?

And in the last “4 years,” the Democrats won, both in 2020 and 2022, so, when did they do all this “using excuses?”

Recognize the fact, the only one, the major one, for employing excuses is your Messiah

Many people regard abortion as murder and yes, the haitians are eating pets.

Ah, no, Trump claimed some were executing babies after they were born and Haitians in Springfield were eating people’s pets, neither which he could offer any proof other than “some guy said it on TV”

Trump thought he was at one of his rallies, which he even said he used as prep for the debate, mistaken he could regurgitate blatant lies for effect like he does infront of the cult. Fortunately, any debate has guidelines and parameters, Trump knew this going in, and he should have realized it after his first correction that this wasn’t a rally

Ah, no, Trump claimed some were executing babies after they were born and Haitians in Springfield were eating people’s pets, neither which he could offer any proof other than “some guy said it on TV”

Trump thought he was at one of his rallies, which he even said he used as prep for the debate, mistaken he could regurgitate blatant lies for effect like he does infront of the cult. Fortunately, any debate has guidelines and parameters, Trump knew this going in, and he should have realized it after his first correction that this wasn’t a rally
People go to rallies of candidates they support, like you go to a concert of a band you like. Trump feeds them the lies and hate and the crazy and the fascist rhetoric because that's why they came there. They were already going to vote for him; he's just trying to convince them to go to the polls because the world will end if they don't. That's why he doesn't bring up policy in any specific terms.

The debate, on the other hand, has viewers from across the political spectrum. A lot of us watch to cheer our side on. Others watch to learn more about the candidates, esp. a rather unknown quantity like Harris. Some watch just to be informed and/or entertained.

One candidate talked about specific policies, whether you like them or not. The other just bloviated and raged.

Trump won no new fans with that pathetic performance. I would say he turned many possible voters completely off.

Back