Trump is under indictment for 54 more

You're lying again. Jack Smith didn't campaign at all.

The Document case is being tried in Florida. Holy shit, your posts couldn't be any more stupid.
Gardner used to pretend not to support Trump. Now he just repeats whatever Trumps says.

Gardner used to pretend not to support Trump. Now he just repeats whatever Trumps says.
He just throws up bullshit now. He used to try to look smart. He's not even trying now. It's gotta be that he sees Trump's going to lose in November. There's nothing he hates and fears more than any Democrat.

He just throws up bullshit now. He used to try to look smart. He's not even trying now. It's gotta be that he sees Trump's going to lose in November. There's nothing he hates and fears more than any Democrat.
His irrational hatred of Democrats is typical of fascists.

Gardner told me he refuses to look at any of the evidence presented by the House Committee on Jan. 6.
Yet he thinks he is an expert on the events of the day, even though he knows nothing.

Gardner told me he refuses to look at any of the evidence presented by the House Committee on Jan. 6.
Yet he thinks he is an expert on the events of the day, even though he knows nothing.
The ironic thing is: Most of the evidence was testimony from Republicans or former Trump WH staffers. It's so hard for the trumptards to dismiss, it's driven them absolutely batshit crazy.

The ironic thing is: Most of the evidence was testimony from Republicans or former Trump WH staffers. It's so hard for the trumptards to dismiss, it's driven them absolutely batshit crazy.
Correct. And Cassidy Hutchinson still calls herself a Republican.

Judge Cannon is overseeing the documents case. She doesn't give a shit about impartiality. She may as well be on Trump's defense team. As long as she's on the case, the chance it will even go trial is a longshot.
cinema-movies.gif

Judge Cannon is overseeing the documents case. She doesn't give a shit about impartiality. She may as well be on Trump's defense team. As long as she's on the case, the chance it will even go trial is a longshot.
I keep getting emails saying Canon is getting it on with Trump. I doubt that, but the search for explanations for her terrible misuse of judges' power begs for an explanation.

Back