Trump joins TikTok, the app he once tried to ban

The Regime supporting the Zionist Bastards has done a lot to lose them support of the young, Tik-Toks demo....so this makes perfect sense.

Sounds like TikTok, made some big political contributions to the Trump Campaign, and Trump being the unprincipled, unpatriotic, swindler that he is sold out.

He's a phony, lying sack of dung. :mad:
To be fair to Trump, he did have prior, very harsh views on TikTok and why it should be banned.

But after careful and thoughtful re-examination of his views, he now realizes he was wrong prior and was willing to reverse himself.

Personally i am not going to criticize Trump, for something we all think he should do more often, which is to be willing to own up to a mistake.

200w.gif

To be fair to Trump, he did have prior, very harsh views on TikTok and why it should be banned.

But after careful and thoughtful re-examination of his views, he now realizes he was wrong prior and was willing to reverse himself.

Personally i am not going to criticize Trump, for something we all think he should do more often, which is to be willing to own up to a mistake.

200w.gif
Trump is transactional m, he is unable to be aware of anything.

So maybe he changed his mind based on management changes at Tik Tok.
You're hilarious. He flipped on tik tok like he does on most things - because he decided it suits him personally.

Trump met with a billionaire GOP donor with a big stake in TikTok just days before he publicly tried to save the app​

There it is. And you accused others of being indecent. Like all trumptards you're nothing but a mindless troll. Go fuck yourself.
You are one of the most vile pieces of trash I've come across online in over 2 decades.

You are one of the most vile pieces of trash I've come across online in over 2 decades.
Ironic, because the orange orangutan you worship is the vilest piece of trash, trumptard. Keep pretending to be a decent human. You're fooling no one.

Back