trump loved Hitler's book

Can you give us two or three good examples of that?

Plenty of examples in link. I have better things to do than spoon feed them to you. If you disagree with any of the examples, feel free to mention them.

It is telling that the only book we can link trump to is a book of speeches by Hitler.

trump has never been able to name a book he has read. But his ex-wife says he loved Hitler's book My New Order. trump's response is to claim, "If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."

Many of his speeches seem to be stolen from Hitler.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-channeling-hitler-protection-094501233.html

I don't believe he has read a book in his entire life.

ex-Trump official Miles Taylor said he had to distill hefty intelligence reports into a single page so his boss could read them like a “first-grader.”

I had to write this… stupid memo called something like ‘Afghanistan How to Put America First and Win’ and then bullet by bullet I summed up this highly classified memo into Trump’s sort of bombastic language because it was the only way he was going to understand.”

“This 50-page memo that we would normally give to any other president to show what his options are is something Trump literally can’t read. The man doesn’t read. We’ve got to boil this down into a one-pager in his voice.”

“I mean, I literally said in there, you know, ‘If we leave Afghanistan too fast, the terrorists will call us losers. But if we want to be seen as winners, we need to make sure the Afghan forces have the strength to push back against these criminals.’ I mean, it was that dumb. And that’s how you had to talk to him.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d9aab9735241998ad94835e746a5d7&ei=67#image=14

ex-Trump official Miles Taylor said he had to distill hefty intelligence reports into a single page so his boss could read them like a “first-grader.”

I had to write this… stupid memo called something like ‘Afghanistan How to Put America First and Win’ and then bullet by bullet I summed up this highly classified memo into Trump’s sort of bombastic language because it was the only way he was going to understand.”

“This 50-page memo that we would normally give to any other president to show what his options are is something Trump literally can’t read. The man doesn’t read. We’ve got to boil this down into a one-pager in his voice.”

“I mean, I literally said in there, you know, ‘If we leave Afghanistan too fast, the terrorists will call us losers. But if we want to be seen as winners, we need to make sure the Afghan forces have the strength to push back against these criminals.’ I mean, it was that dumb. And that’s how you had to talk to him.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d9aab9735241998ad94835e746a5d7&ei=67#image=14

The only evidence I have ever seen that trump can read, and it turns out to be Hitler's speeches. Just when I thought I could not be more disappointed in trump, he surprises me.

The only evidence I have ever seen that trump can read, and it turns out to be Hitler's speeches. Just when I thought I could not be more disappointed in trump, he surprises me.

I wonder why he hasn't gassed you yet?

I wonder why he hasn't gassed you yet?

It took Hitler nearly six years to get from the start of power to Kristallnacht, and nine years to get to the Wannsee Conference, and the gassing starting in earnest. trump is nowhere as quick as Hitler, so it might take several times that.

I didn't know he could read either?!! Trump barely masters the English language?!! Trump has a “200-word vocabulary.”

students-good_student-dummy-mein_kamf-neo_nazi-education-teaching-CX906048_low.jpg

Plenty of examples in link. I have better things to do than spoon feed them to you. If you disagree with any of the examples, feel free to mention them.

It is telling that the only book we can link trump to is a book of speeches by Hitler.

No, there's not. There is nothing in that link that shows Trump paraphrases, plagiarizes, or quotes Hitler.

It took Hitler nearly six years to get from the start of power to Kristallnacht, and nine years to get to the Wannsee Conference, and the gassing starting in earnest. trump is nowhere as quick as Hitler, so it might take several times that.

LMFAO the guy had power and the military at his disposal and he walked away. I've always heard how hate twists peoples minds but this leftist hate is some fucked shit.

I didn't know he could read either?!! Trump barely masters the English language?!! Trump has a “200-word vocabulary.”

students-good_student-dummy-mein_kamf-neo_nazi-education-teaching-CX906048_low.jpg
I knew he could read because he uses a teleprompter, but occasionally, he forgets how to pronounce a word, he tries, fails, that’s when he goes off the cuff and makes his dozies.

I knew he could read because he uses a teleprompter, but occasionally, he forgets how to pronounce a word, he tries, fails, that’s when he goes off the cuff and makes his dozies.

Maybe I should have said does not like to read?!! When he was in office, Trump did not like to read his daily security briefings and had a short attention span too?!! Trump was more of a show and tell person and you really had to dumb it down for him too?!!

LMFAO the guy had power and the military at his disposal and he walked away. I've always heard how hate twists peoples minds but this leftist hate is some fucked shit.

trump keeps complaining that the military would not do what he wanted.

Exactly, the guy never read, he has no philosophical nor abstract principles he bases his decisions upon

Trump’s biggest influence was Roy Cohn, his early mentor, who endorsed the belief that you do anything you want until someone or something makes you stop regardless of ethics or morality, which fits in perfectly with Trump’s narcissism

I mean, you're just here to fling shit like a feral baboon. You can't be expected to SUPPORT your lies.

Any lie that is against Trump serves the Reich and is therefore good.

You didn't even read the shit from the little Goebbels at Salon.

Here, let's boil it down for you:
84kskv.jpg

Standard Disclaimer: This is actually more compelling than anything the lying little fucks at Salon came up with.

Back