trump loved Hitler's book

Nice try idiot. You are quoting me out of context then using a strawman to respond. I clearly asked for examples of where Trump quoted, paraphrased, plagerized, or otherwise directly used parts of Hitler's speeches which is what the OP here was claiming.

The best you can come up with is trying to pass off the title of a BBC program as if it were something Hitler said in a speech. Not working.
Terry, do you really think anyone doesn't know you'll dance around any answer no matter what it is as you just did?

Hitler did say it in a speech, Terry. Care to wager on it? Or will you dance away there too? LOL

Next year will you be denying Trump said immigrants were poisoning the blood of our country? That it is just a Leftist lie?

Terry, do you really think anyone doesn't know you'll dance around any answer no matter what it is as you just did?

Hitler did say it in a speech, Terry. Care to wager on it? Or will you dance away there too? LOL

Next year will you be denying Trump said immigrants were poisoning the blood of our country? That it is just a Leftist lie?

"Our country is in decline, these people <insert minorities here> are responsible and I'm the only one who can fix it". <--- this is exactly what Hitler did, and trump is copying it. I'm tired of trying to get the cons in this thread to admit it. Uncensored is unserious - TA is being purposefully obtuse. It's like - why bother anymore?

"Our country is in decline, these people <insert minorities here> are responsible and I'm the only one who can fix it". <--- this is exactly what Hitler did, and trump is copying it. I'm tired of trying to get the cons in this thread to admit it. Uncensored is unserious - TA is being purposefully obtuse. It's like - why bother anymore?
No doubt.

TBH, it's the same type of bullshit all authoritarians say be it Napoleon, Mussolini or Trump. They use scapegoating and fearmongering to attain and hold power. Something Terry the self-proclaimed historian doesn't appear to understand.

Trump said he wished his generals were as devoted to him as Hitler's were.

I think he was lucky. At least Milley & Co. didn't try to assassinate him. But if he gets another term ...

I'm glad you're on record for being in favor of assassinating trump. I'll copy this one away

Trump said he wished his generals were as devoted to him as Hitler's were.

I think he was lucky. At least Milley & Co. didn't try to assassinate him. But if he gets another term ...
I'm glad you're on record for being in favor of assassinating trump. I'll copy this one away

Call the FBI, Yak. Let them have a good laugh at your expense.

Be sure to leave your name and address of the halfway house where you reside. :thup:

Back