Trump Mulling Deploying Military to Streets on Day 1 if Elected: Report

Sure the secret service has a pretty good reputation, but once upon a time so did the CDC, the FAA, the military, DOJ and so on and so forth....

Sure the secret service has a pretty good reputation, but once upon a time so did the CDC, the FAA, the military, DOJ and so on and so forth....

And Trump led his followers into hating them all. They have not changed. Trumpys did or were empowered by him to come out with their insurrectionist beliefs in public.

[FONT=&]Already looking ahead to the public unrest his hypothetical re-election could cause, [/FONT]Donald Trump[FONT=&] and his allies are reportedly circling an idea to invoke the Insurrection Act on his first day in office, deploying the military to act as domestic law enforcement.

[/FONT]
The Washington Post [FONT=&]reported Sunday that the drafting of such plans has largely been “unofficially outsourced” to a coalition of right-wing think tanks working under the title “Project 2025,” according to one insider and internal communications obtained by the newspaper.

In response to questions, Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said, “President Trump is focused on crushing his opponents in the primary election and then going on to beat Crooked Joe Biden. President Trump has always stood for law and order, and protecting the Constitution.”

The [/FONT]
Post [FONT=&]also reported, citing people who’ve spoken to him, that Trump has remarked in recent private conversations that he’d like to use the Justice Department to go after his enemies, including former members of his administration like [/FONT]Bill Barr[FONT=&] and [/FONT]Gen. Mark Milley
[FONT=&].[/FONT]:whoa:[FONT=&]

Without a doubt that was in the plans for January 7th if Pence had cooperated, Trump would have declared himself still President, scheduled a new election, and declared Martial Law to maintain his hold of power

[FONT=&]Already looking ahead to the public unrest his hypothetical re-election could cause, [/FONT]Donald Trump[FONT=&] and his allies are reportedly circling an idea to invoke the Insurrection Act on his first day in office, deploying the military to act as domestic law enforcement.

[/FONT]
The Washington Post [FONT=&]reported Sunday that the drafting of such plans has largely been “unofficially outsourced” to a coalition of right-wing think tanks working under the title “Project 2025,” according to one insider and internal communications obtained by the newspaper.

In response to questions, Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said, “President Trump is focused on crushing his opponents in the primary election and then going on to beat Crooked Joe Biden. President Trump has always stood for law and order, and protecting the Constitution.”

You have to love how Trump triggers the lying leftist loons who support a party that is autocratic and making a mockery of our institutions.

Fascism - A mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen.

That is Trump to a tee.

Sounds more like Biden triggered lying leftist halfwit. Hell, Biden is the one trying to imprison his political opponents on ludicrous charges. You're not very intelligent. Probably why you voted for Biden,

Trump will suspend the Constitution on day one and the cult, who claim to worship the Constitution will worship their God Trump instead.

Not a chance. But in the triggered lunatic world of lying leftist loons, it's A OK when Biden does it. Moron.

If only he would protect our national top secrets and classified information with as much dedication as he seems to have about street crime America would be better off.

It is extraordinary that he violated our trust and an entire party wants to give him another chance to do it to us again.

Who, Biden? Absolutely. Who keeps illicitly obtained classified documents in an unsecured garage? That's moronic.

I've been living with the Gestapo for 51 years.
It's not that bad.

If America is stupid enough to elect Trump again,
it truly deserves what it gets.

:lolup: Leftist halfwit thinks voting for Biden was smart. Yes, leftists really are THAT fucking dumb and ignorant. :laugh:

I've come to this conclusion: If you support Donald Trump there can only be two explanations. One, you don't know what he's done. He has been credibly accused of rape in a court finding. He paid a prostitute to for sex when his wife had just given birth. He has stiffed hundreds of hard working contractors, left a trail of bankruptcies in his wake, used a charitable foundation like a personal piggy bank, and has now been found guilty of fraud in running his businesses. And that's the least harmful stuff. He has also incited an insurrection, undermined the election system, killed hundreds of thousands of Americans with his Covid response, given away top secret military information to whomever he happened to want to impress at any given time. He is a traitor and a spy. He is accused of almost 100 felonies.

If you have somehow missed all that, and think he's really a good guy trying to help the country, then I have a year to educate you to the truth.

Second, you know ALL of these things, but you don't care. Because he hates the same people you do. He is the representative of white male christian grievance, and that's what you are all about. You hate women, gays, blacks, Muslims, Jews (but not as much as Muslims), transgenders, immigrants, and anyone who believes differently than you. And it is hate. Blind, white hot hatred. It cannot be reasoned with. It needs to be stomped out. If you are in this category, I cannot reach you, and I have no interest in discussing anything with you. You represent everything that is antithetical to my beliefs and my values. You are not my friend, and you do not love my country. There is no place for you in a civil society.

Sadly, I think most Trump supporters fall into the latter category. But I still think there aren't enough of them. It is up to us to educate the rest of them. I don't see a single person here at JPP who falls into the first category. Not one.

Irony coming from an uneducated, lying leftist mental case who voted for Biden. Biden is everything morons on the left accuse Trump of and more. Dunce. :palm:

Hello Concart,

Pretty good assessment.

I would also add that there are a certain number of his supporters that simply resent government. They claim government is 'out of control,' that 'government needs to be reigned in.' They favor cutting government. Many feel the government is 'out to get you.' They think government is inherently bad, and as such, needs to be minimized. Regardless of the fact that government grew larger under Trump, they think he scaled it back. Regardless of the fact that corruption remained a big part of government during his term, they think that is because of 'the deep state,' and they think he will attack that. Why they think 4 more years of him will be any more effective than the four he had is a mystery.

And lastly, there are those who simply hate Democrats, and are willing to give Trump a big fat free pass in order to avoid having Democrats in control.

It was a moronic tome.

:eyeroll:

Without a doubt that was in the plans for January 7th if Pence had cooperated, Trump would have declared himself still President, scheduled a new election, and declared Martial Law to maintain his hold of power

Wrong. But alas, you're a dishonest leftist hack who gets his propaganda from MSNBC. It's amazing how leftist loons seem to enjoy being gaslighted and lied to.

Keeping in mind that for instance when Trump as Commander in Chief gave orders for our troops who are illegally in Syria the military simply ignored the orders.

Back