trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Figured it out. Pfffft!

Poor Millie lost her power trip opportunuty.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Milagro

I could tell you but I won't.

does this mean you picked election tampering as the subject

OH GOODY

we dont know what happened because your trumpy refuses to investigate it.

It is undeniable fact that voting systems were hacked

FACT

Soooo, you have no evidence voting machines were hacked? I thought you said you wanted to debate politics and you would slaughter me with facts. So far I just see another leftard with Profound Electoral College Butt-hurt (PECB). Where's the facts? Were votes changed or deleted?

Soooo, you have no evidence voting machines were hacked? I thought you said you wanted to debate politics and you would slaughter me with facts. So far I just see another leftard with Profound Electoral College Butt-hurt (PECB). Where's the facts? Were votes changed or deleted?

^Gets it.

[h=1]Jazz fest: Bob Dylan turns the Bell Centre into the last roadhouse[/h][h=3]Set list:[/h]1. Things Have Changed
2. Don’t Think Twice It’s All Right
3. Highway 61 Revisited
4. Why Try To Change Me Now
5. Summer Days
6. Make You Feel My Love
7. Duquesne Whistle
8. Melancholy Mood
9. Stormy Weather
10. Pay In Blood
11. Once Upon a Time
12. Tangled Up In Blue
13. Early Roman Kings
14. Desolation Row
15. Soon After Midnight
16. That Old Black Magic
17. Long and Wasted Years
18. Autumn Leaves
Encores:
1. Blowin’ In the Wind
2. Ballad of a Thin Man

http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/music/0701-arts-jazz-fest-dylan-review

Was it everything you expected?

I would have loved to have been there for #12. BEST Dylan song...EVER!!!

Any VETERAN who supports the LIAR-in-CHIEF Twump is a TREASONOUS BASTARD...Just like the TRAITOR Twump.

Ya know bud, you've met a lot of folks in our group and have gone many miles out of your way to do it. Funny thing is, you and I have probably passed each other on roads many times. We should get together and have a cocktail or something.

If you'd be interested in getting together, let me know.

Ya know bud, you've met a lot of folks in our group and have gone many miles out of your way to do it. Funny thing is, you and I have probably passed each other on roads many times. We should get together and have a cocktail or something.

On that note. We hosted some stranded travelers on a substituted/delayed flight once. They spent the night and we gave them a ride up to Syracuse... a minister and his wife with whom we've kept in touch. Turns out they're Dan's neighbors. Small world.

Last edited:

You two guys will get along famously. (That doesn't mean I want to read about your meeting in the National Enquirer, though...)
I'll vouch for LV, since I met him face-to-face.
I'll take an easy flyer, and vouch for X.O., too.

Two good men.

ABSOLUTELY.

I will PM you.

You come back, after years in the wilderness, only to find the place has become the leading competitor to Grindr. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Back