trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Just an Academy Award winner and screen legend; musta got it for his singing.

Greg
He certainly wasn't a character actor and he did some truly awful films as well, witness him playing Genghis Khan in the Conqueror. It was eventually that which killed him, and many others, as they filmed it close to the atomic testing site in the deserts of Utah.

However he also starred in some bloody great ones as well. The Shootist, the Searchers, True Grit, Rio Grande, Stagecoach, the Sons of Katie Elder and Red River to name a few.

He certainly wasn't a character actor and he did some truly awful films as well, witness him playing Genghis Khan in the Conqueror. It was eventually that which killed him, and many others, as they filmed it close to the atomic testing site in the deserts of Utah.

However he also starred in some bloody great ones as well. The Shootist, the Searchers, True Grit, Rio Grande, Stagecoach, the Sons of Katie Elder and Red River to name a few.

I haven't even seen half of those. My favorite will always be The Quiet Man, though.

I haven't even seen half of those. My favorite will always be The Quiet Man, though.
We have spoke about this before, the Quiet Man was Hollywood's idea of a bucolic Eire populated with drunks, priests and village idiots. Although it was surprising that they filmed it on location, rather than in the studio.

"Republicans cannot govern because Republicans lack any respect for facts."

Forbes. Forbes!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisladd/2017/07/20/why-republicans-cannot-replace-the-aca-or-accomplish-anything-else/#7d9549192776

We have spoke about this before, the Quiet Man was Hollywood's idea of a bucolic Eire populated with drunks, priests and village idiots. Although it was surprising that they filmed it on location, rather than in the studio.

Hey, don't blame us. Most of the cast was native.

lol. Thank you for babysitting our homeless waifs; arrogant prats that they may be. lol

Looks like they've scarpered.

Greg

I bet Hillary could never have thrown a ball like this...

Trump-Baseball.jpg

Back