Trump Proudly Accepts Endorsements From Rappers Charged With Murder

Walt

Back To Reality
trump came out as pro-gang violence during his Bronx rally, saying he wants a teeth grill just like the gang members he so proudly accepted the endorsement of.

God, I wish this was a parody, but this is literally where trump is. Every new day he takes us to darker and darker places.

Trump has zero ability to prevent people from voting for him, so what he thinks is irrelevant.

Dont be Dumb...that hurts in this particular universe.

Reactions: TOP
Uh Oh....
trump controls the stage at his rally. he choses to surround himself with criminals on that stage, because he is a criminal.
Uh, oh...I guess the rally doesn't count now...I'm sure there were other criminals in the crowd...and the governor of NY said there were clowns...
Even more accolades for President Trump reaching out to a very diverse array of supporters...All people matter...

Nope, the rally counts. We should all remember this was a rally in support of gang violence.
So the Bronx is nothing but gangs? Hmmm....interesting...
The rally does most certainly count...we agree on something!!

The Bronx is actually quite nice. trump picked the few gang members in the Bronx to be on the stage with him.

trump is a criminal, and he brings criminals up on the stage with him.
You just said it was a rally in support of gang violence...Now you're trying to back pedal...
Make up your mind...
Don't be upset because it was a successful rally...and it was...very successful... The wretched excess outrage is so silly... The TDS is strong...

You just said it was a rally in support of gang violence...Now you're trying to back pedal...
Make up your mind...
Don't be upset because it was a successful rally...and it was...very successful... The wretched excess outrage is so silly... The TDS is strong...
You do know there are plenty of Black people in America that are no murders. It must be like 99.99% or more. Why are the Blacks around trump always murderers.

Everyone remember trump's love of Don King?

You do know there are plenty of Black people in America that are no murders. It must be like 99.99% or more. Why are the Blacks around trump always murderers.

I most certainly do know that there are plenty of black people in America who are not murderers...I wasn't aware that the blacks around the President are always murderers... Don KIng?

You are an idiot, Walter.

"You do know there are plenty of Black people in America that are no murders."

You need an abundance of help, Walter. Go back and complete your high school education and you won't appear so illiterate...Walter.

trump came out as pro-gang violence during his Bronx rally, saying he wants a teeth grill just like the gang members he so proudly accepted the endorsement of.

God, I wish this was a parody, but this is literally where trump is. Every new day he takes us to darker and darker places.

Well, he did once say that he could relate to people of color because he has a mug shot too. :laugh:

Uh Oh....

Uh, oh...I guess the rally doesn't count now...I'm sure there were other criminals in the crowd...and the governor of NY said there were clowns...
Even more accolades for President Trump reaching out to a very diverse array of supporters...All people matter...
Since it WAS a Trump rally, you can count on that. :rofl2:

Meanwhile.....

Biden Has Legalized violent crime across the board.

:truestory:

He's also featured various white supremacists and KKK leaders like Duke. Hey! He IS the Great Uniter! :laugh:

He's also featured various white supremacists and KKK leaders like Duke. Hey! He IS the Great Uniter! :laugh:
trump is the great uniter... of terrorists.

NC Republicans are trying to get a law passed to ban masks for any health reasons... But that specifically allows "secret societies" to wear masks as threats. So doctors would no longer be allowed to wear masks, but the KKK could?

NC Republicans are trying to get a law passed to ban masks for any health reasons... But that specifically allows "secret societies" to wear masks as threats. So doctors would no longer be allowed to wear masks, but the KKK could?
only antifa and campus Hamas supporters still wear masks....

so the cutout is for the deep state fake populist (black bloc) agitators.

you're so used to lying and spinning that you can no longer interpret data properly,

I'd have to read the proposed legislation but that sounds about typical for Reichwingers. So what about people who have just had an organ transplant, or who are receiving chemo, or had a bone marrow transplant? They're supposed to stay home since going mask-less in public endangers their lives?

Back