Trump Proudly Accepts Endorsements From Rappers Charged With Murder

trump came out as pro-gang violence during his Bronx rally, saying he wants a teeth grill just like the gang members he so proudly accepted the endorsement of.

God, I wish this was a parody, but this is literally where trump is. Every new day he takes us to darker and darker places.

Nice try, but It didn't fly...Better luck next time... On to a rally in Chicago....
Who will be there that you disapprove of?

Well, it's real.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article288689245.html#storylink=cpy
It’s just gonna hurt people’: Possible NC mask ban raises concerns in Charlotte

With North Carolina Republicans set to negotiate over the details of a Republican-backed bill that currently would ban wearing masks in public for health reasons, Celeste Holcomb and Sean McCaffery are worried. Holcomb and McCaffery, members of Charlotte Mask Bloc, a nonprofit organization dedicated to distributing free masks, can foresee House Bill 237’s adverse effects on the health and safety of Charlotte residents if it becomes law. “This will make it so that some people are charged either more harshly or just initially due to wearing a mask,” said Holcomb. McCaffery says the bill will negatively impact wearing of masks and stigmatize their use. “It will disproportionately affect marginalized and particularly at-risk populations. The bill itself is horrendous and stigmatizes mask-wearing and makes everybody less safe,” he said.
The bill repeals the state’s existing mask ban’s exemptions for “physical health and safety of others,” which were established in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic.

trump came out as pro-gang violence during his Bronx rally, saying he wants a teeth grill just like the gang members he so proudly accepted the endorsement of.

God, I wish this was a parody, but this is literally where trump is. Every new day he takes us to darker and darker places.

As dementia Joe kanoodled with the old W A P Ho who used to Ho herself out and then rob the poor suckers blind after her boys jumped and beat the hell out of them.

The PIG ho Joe thought was sooooooo awesome. :oops:

As dementia Joe kanoodled with the old W A P Ho who used to Ho herself out and then rob the poor suckers blind after her boys jumped and beat the hell out of them.

The PIG ho Joe thought was sooooooo awesome. :oops:
She kicked him to the curb just recently.... I'm sure he still plays that song, though...;)

Lefties are soooooooooooooooooo easy to defeat, They have micro short memories " to go along with their other micro short parts" Makes things pretty simple when dealing with people who cant even remember YESTERDAY,...kinda like their candidate!

:magagrin:

Hmm, interesting. Our MAGAT trolls don't want to discuss their glorious Gropingfuehrer's palling around with murderers and criminals. I wonder why that is?

Wally, why do you hate black people?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Uh Oh....

Uh, oh...I guess the rally doesn't count now...I'm sure there were other criminals in the crowd...and the governor of NY said there were clowns...
Even more accolades for President Trump reaching out to a very diverse array of supporters...All people matter...
what a clueless old buffon you are

Uh Oh....

Uh, oh...I guess the rally doesn't count now...I'm sure there were other criminals in the crowd...and the governor of NY said there were clowns...
Even more accolades for President Trump reaching out to a very diverse array of supporters...All people matter...
He has 2 crooks on stage. Trump has an affinity with criminals. They are in the same line of work. They are rich and cannot keep from criming.

Well of course...they are Negros

Back