Trump Rally in Hialeah 11-08-23

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
Man, he's got Hialeah locked down! :laugh:

Not sure of the population there. Oh wow! Over 220K :whoa:

Aw! This doesn't even have all the lead-ins.

Biden goes into Roomba mode. :laugh:

Last edited:
Okay, here's the whole thing:

Highlights are the old guy, Jr., and Trump.

Then the Mayor of Hialeah, Roseanne (who's a Jew, did not know that), Huckabee-Sanders, and Guilfoyle.

Roseanne and Guilfoyle got some lungs and mouths. May want to lower volume for them.

It's safe to say, Trump has Hialeah sewed up for 2024.

Trump enters @ 6:25

Last edited:
Man, he's got Hialeah locked down! :laugh:

Not sure of the population there. Oh wow! Over 220K :whoa:

Aw! This doesn't even have all the lead-ins.

Biden goes into Roomba mode. :laugh:

You are full of shit. The largest football stadium in the country does not hold half that number.

Oh, the Republican debates were on last night?

Who cares? None can beat Trump.

13 republicans were selected to watch the debates and determine who they think won them. Four said Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis won Wednesday night's debate, while six others said former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley did and three said entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy was victorious. Twelve of the 13 voters said they voted for former President Donald Trump in 2016. But when asked Wednesday night how many of them would still caucus for Trump, only two said they would vote for him.

That is 92% of Republicans in that group that voted for Trump before but will not do it again. If only 5-10% of republicans who voted for him before won't do it again he doesn't stand a chance. I'd say that percentage is mighty small and will be more like 20-30 percent of republicans will not vote for him.

Nobody may be able to beat the asshole among Republicans but when you get to a general election your velveeta man does not stand a chance. The polls the other day that sounded great for Trump in swing states were overlooking something. A second question in that survey asked that if Trump is found guilty of a felony would you still support him. The results then were Biden winning every single swing state.

That is 92% of Republicans in that group that voted for Trump before but will not do it again. If only 5-10% of republicans who voted for him before won't do it again he doesn't stand a chance. I'd say that percentage is mighty small and will be more like 20-30 percent of republicans will not vote for him.

Nobody may be able to beat the asshole among Republicans but when you get to a general election your velveeta man does not stand a chance. The polls the other day that sounded great for Trump in swing states were overlooking something. A second question in that survey asked that if Trump is found guilty of a felony would you still support him. The results then were Biden winning every single swing state.

Holy fuck you're a retard assclown! :laugh:

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

There were not 200k there. And I know Hialeah well, I grew up about 20 miles from there.

Oh yeah? Where's that?

Davie? I think Davie's about 20 miles from there, but that's kinda shrunk.

Do I detect butthurt over the size of Trump's crowd in last night's Hialeah rally, do I? :awesome:

I do believe I do! :D

Last edited:
Oh ye incognizant commie faggot. Tell me more about how the population of Hialeah is not 200k+.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/hialeah-fl-population'

It's not a football stadium, it's a city within a city, you fucking retard. No, the entire population of Hialeah cannot fit into a football stadium.

Maybe 8-10 football stadiums.

During the rally, Trump bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.
However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media showed a significant number of empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

That is a far cry from 200k even if a bunch of the shitheads were outside.

Oh yeah? Where's that?

Davie? I think Davie's about 20 miles from there, but that's kinda shrunk.

Do I detect butthurt over the size of Trump's crowd in last night's Hialeah rally, do I? :awesome:

I do believe I do! :D

Ft lauderdale and no I'm not concerned about his crowd and find it encouraging. I'm waiting for the guilty verdicts to start rolling in and Republicans hopes for a presidency crash after they are fucking stupid enough to have nominated him.

That is a far cry from 200k even if a bunch of the shitheads were outside.

:laugh:

Oh wow, there were about 12k people there. Look at the AP and you trying to lie about things. Sad.

Where'd you grow up near Hialeah though, boy? I don't believe you.

I said the population of Hialeah is 200K+, not that they were all packed in at a Wednesday night Trump rally at who knows where the fuck, you fuckin' moron!

Now I'd like to know where they raised idiots like you that's 20 miles from Hialeah.

Ah, Ft. Lauderdale, home of the faggots. :laugh:

That's Broward County, no?

Last edited:
:laugh:

Oh wow, there were about 12k people there. Look at the AP and you trying to lie about things. Sad.

Where'd you grow up near Hialeah though, boy? I don't believe you.

East Lake drive in Harbor Beach next to Port Everglades. Stranahan high school and Univ of Florida. Any other questions?

East Lake drive in Harbor Beach next to Port Everglades. Stranahan high school and Univ of Florida. Any other questions?

UF is a long ways from Broward County, boy.

That's up by Williston. Da fuq? "Stranahan"?

You gotta be black.

Ah! I called it! Davie, motherfucker! :laugh:

"Attendance zone
The school serves sections of Fort Lauderdale and Davie.[7][8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranahan_High_School

"The school serves the sections of Ft. Lauderdale right next to fuckin' Davie!"

Fuck, you might as well be from Stuart. :laugh:

You don't know, boy.

Last edited:
When Trump loses his court cases, he will shed voters and perhaps go to jail. They have that obvious opening. And they may want VP.

I do not really think losing his case will cause him to lose a single Trumpper, but it might cause him to lose enough swing voters to make a difference.

UF is a long ways from Broward County, boy.

That's up by Williston. Da fuq? "Stranahan"?

You gotta be black.

Ah! I called it! Davie, motherfucker! :laugh:

"Attendance zone
The school serves sections of Fort Lauderdale and Davie.[7][8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranahan_High_School

"The school serves the sections of Ft. Lauderdale right next to fuckin' Davie!"

Fuck, you might as well be from Stuart. :laugh:

You don't know, boy.

Yes Stranahan might serve sections of Davie but I lived a stones throw from the beach next to Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale. Went to UF after High school. Also built a home in Jupiter and lived there a few years what has this to do with anything?

Back