Trump Rally in Hialeah 11-08-23

Man, he's got Hialeah locked down! :laugh:

Not sure of the population there. Oh wow! Over 220K :whoa:

Aw! This doesn't even have all the lead-ins.

Biden goes into Roomba mode. :laugh:

Perhaps there were 220 million. the US population is 330 million. Maybe we were all there.

3f76952a555b53c7e9cc6eba0d78d3d170ba1a21300cec6db4e034e17116c60b_1.jpg

And just what the fuck does the size of city have to do with Trumps rally?

He wondered what the population size of the city was because he claimed the city was "owned" by Trump for the next election. He looked it up and found it to be 220K. So... I think if you are capable of reading comprehension you would be able to figure out what he said rather than have me explain it to you afterward... but heck. I guess it could be confusing to some (*cough* *Pretend sneeze while saying "liberals" *).

When he doesn't, you will cry, and then latch onto the next "Get Trump" scheme.

Scheme implies he is being cheated. He is a crook. He wants to rule as a dictator and you want that too. You are all for ending America and beginning the plutocracy with a wealthy ruling class led by a dictator.

Scheme implies he is being cheated. He is a crook. He wants to rule as a dictator and you want that too. You are all for ending America and beginning the plutocracy with a wealthy ruling class led by a dictator.

Dumbass. That's what's going on right now. If only you weren't a retard, you'd understand.

"Scheme" implies there's been 7 years of shitbirds going after Trump with all kinds of bullshit just for trying to good for America.

And the current shit will fail, and they will concoct something else.

Okay, here's the whole thing:

Highlights are the old guy, Jr., and Trump.

Then the Mayor of Hialeah, Roseanne (who's a Jew, did not know that), Huckabee-Sanders, and Guilfoyle.

Roseanne and Guilfoyle got some lungs and mouths. May want to lower volume for them.

It's safe to say, Trump has Hialeah sewed up for 2024.

Trump enters @ 6:25

The venue holds 5,200. There were empty seats.

:laugh:

Oh wow, there were about 12k people there. Look at the AP and you trying to lie about things. Sad.

Where'd you grow up near Hialeah though, boy? I don't believe you.

I said the population of Hialeah is 200K+, not that they were all packed in at a Wednesday night Trump rally at who knows where the fuck, you fuckin' moron!

Now I'd like to know where they raised idiots like you that's 20 miles from Hialeah.

Ah, Ft. Lauderdale, home of the faggots. :laugh:

That's Broward County, no?

5,200 capacity. There were empty seats

Look it up, lazy fuck. Newsweek and AP said the same thing.

Why are you RW cocksuckers so intellectually lazy?

You made the claim, onus is on you to prove it.

I'm not intellectually lazy at all, but you are a fucktard.

Okay, it said over 5200 capacity.

And then there's this, too.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article281355563.html

The ones that said it wasn't full, said so at 5 and 6 o'clock, but the thing didn't even get rolling until 7-8 or so.

Dishonest shit is what I saw. On I think it was the local 10 news. (ABC affiliate)

Look at the video 2nd after the OP, those seats were packed by 7-8 PM.

Last edited:
Was this the speech, that is making all the laugh highlights now, as Trump was rambling about Biden not being mentally there as he then, moments later was confusing his BFF Little Kim with Xi?

In almost every speech now, Trump mistakes one person, for another he has had direct interaction with. He thinks Jeb Bush was GWB, and took America into Iraq. He thinks he ran against Obama and not Biden in 2020. And he thinks Little Kim rules China and Xi,, I guess runs N.Korea.

there is no bigger indicator of dementia than the confusing of one person for another. Trump's brain is mush.

Was this the speech, that is making all the laugh highlights now, as Trump was rambling about Biden not being mentally there as he then, moments later was confusing his BFF Little Kim with Xi?

In almost every speech now, Trump mistakes one person, for another he has had direct interaction with. He thinks Jeb Bush was GWB, and took America into Iraq. He thinks he ran against Obama and not Biden in 2020. And he thinks Little Kim rules China and Xi,, I guess runs N.Korea.

there is no bigger indicator of dementia than the confusing of one person for another. Trump's brain is mush.

whomp-whomp.gif

Dumbass. That's what's going on right now. If only you weren't a retard, you'd understand.

"Scheme" implies there's been 7 years of shitbirds going after Trump with all kinds of bullshit just for trying to good for America.

And the current shit will fail, and they will concoct something else.

Your immature prattling is so predictable. You have been conned and think Trump can do no wrong. Trump rallies are getting smallhttps://www.newsweek.com/trump-crowds-getting-smaller-base-shrinking-says-gop-strategist-1696751er. He is getting closer to jail. he will lose every case because he is guilty of crimes, and you do not care.

He wondered what the population size of the city was because he claimed the city was "owned" by Trump for the next election. He looked it up and found it to be 220K. So... I think if you are capable of reading comprehension you would be able to figure out what he said rather than have me explain it to you afterward... but heck. I guess it could be confusing to some (*cough* *Pretend sneeze while saying "liberals" *).

It's asinine to conclude he has the entire city locked down simply because he has a rally there.

Back