***Trump Rally in Tampa, FL @ 7p.m. EST***

Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
He's always treated those he perceives as "the resistance" with contempt.

Hillary Clinton
‏Verified account @HillaryClinton

Let resistance plus persistence equal progress.
10:44 AM - 24 Feb 2017

16,762 Retweets
57,949 Likes

Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
He's always treated those he perceives as "the resistance" with contempt.

Hillary Clinton
‏Verified account @HillaryClinton

Let resistance plus persistence equal progress.
10:44 AM - 24 Feb 2017

16,762 Retweets
57,949 Likes

Did you see what the leftist editor of Politico said about Trump voters, Ms. Stretch?

Did you see what the leftist editor of Politico said about Trump voters, Ms. Stretch?

Yes, that's all they've got at this point...attack the voters with cheap shots, no substance. Like Hillary with her 'deplorables'. Let'm keep it up. It makes my life easier.;)

Yes, that's all they've got at this point...attack the voters with cheap shots, no substance. Like Hillary with her 'deplorables'. Let'm keep it up. It makes my life easier.;)

When Hillary used the term "deplorables" she was referring to the alt-right: “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

And those people are deplorable. I doubt you think of yourself in those terms.

When Hillary used the term "deplorables" she was referring to the alt-right: “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.” And those people are deplorable. I doubt you think of yourself in those terms.
She referred to half of Trump's supporters as such.Thank God. That was golden and the gift that keeps on giving.

She referred to half of Trump's supporters as such.Thank God. That was golden and the gift that keeps on giving.

It's true that the alt-right are trump supporters and it's true they're deplorable. trump supporters ignore that she didn't say that about all of them.

"The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

When Hillary used the term "deplorables" she was referring to the alt-right: “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

like who exactlty?
I've been called a racist because I say white privlege is horse shit - economic advantages occur by economic class -
not race.

She lays out these broad strokes, she doesn't define but instead accuses..screw her and that noise

kc3px5knzhd11.jpg

Bitterly clinging to their guns and Bibles. :D

They hate you. I have been among them, and I know what they say to one another about anyone who dares to think differently.

like who exactlty?
I've been called a racist because I say white privlege is horse shit - economic advantages occur by economic class -
not race.

She lays out these broad strokes, she doesn't define but instead accuses..screw her and that noise

Yes, but let's be absolutely clear about some things.

A. Economic advantages are tightly tied to race.
B. You're a fucking retard.
C. Economic advantages are tightly tied to race.
D. You're literally a fucking retard.

Anyone hoping for any kind of "blue wave" :rofl2: after seeing the enthusiasm and large crowds at these random rallies,
should be afraid, be very very afraid

Yes, but let's be absolutely clear about some things.

A. Economic advantages are tightly tied to race.

That is pure unadulterated bullshit. Economic advantages are tied to EDUCATION.

B. You're a fucking retard.

Irony coming from a brain dead lunatic.

C. Economic advantages are tightly tied to race.

Economic advantages are tied to EDUCATION. Bloviating the same stupidity over and over again doesn;t make you look any less of a retard.

D. You're literally a fucking retard.

MORE irony coming from a brain dead lunatic.

Back