Trump said it again…

Billionaires are constantly being sued by bottom feeders looking for handouts. Sexual assaults are the most common followed by a verbal breach of some contract, racism is always high on the list also
If those men have that many lawsuits like Trump, it should be easy to supply evidence, thanks.

Gave Trump a forum to defame her. Lawyers I follow on Twitter we’re discussing it.

I don't blame CNN for having the Town Hall Meeting.

It was best that the people got to see that Trump is still Trump, and that TRUMPTARDS are still a bunch of morally inept ASSHOLES and a danger to our society!

And so the Democrats better take this election seriously! Hopefully Democrats are so repulsed and frustrated by what they saw, they will insure everyone in their families old enough to vote votes.

The more Old Fart Republicans are dying, the more Democrats are graduating from High School. 2 million students will graduate before the 2024 election.

Everyone a potential Democrat! Let's sign them up!

Last edited:
If those men have that many lawsuits like Trump, it should be easy to supply evidence, thanks.

It’s easily available if you care enough to look it up.

If you are too lazy and don’t want to believe me then that’s your issue, I really don’t care what you do

It was best that the people got to see that Trump is still Trump, and that TRUMPTARDS are still a bunch of ASSHOLES!

And so the Democrats better take this election seriously! Hopefully Democrats are so repulsed and frustrated by what they saw, they will insure everyone in their families vote.
I don’t watch CNN. It didn’t personally affect me. My friends were disappointed it wasn’t the audience that CNN had advertised. It was basically a Trump event.

I don’t watch CNN. It didn’t personally affect me. My friends were disappointed it wasn’t the audience that CNN had advertised. It was basically a Trump event.

I didn't expect any Democrats to show up for a TRUMP Town Hall Meeting. And I figured that the Trump team would fill up the audience with ass-kissing TRUMPTARDS. So it turned out exactly the way I expected it would go. But it still made me want to Barf! :palm:

It was best that the people got to see that Trump is still Trump, and that TRUMPTARDS are still a bunch of morally inept ASSHOLES and a danger to our society!

And so the Democrats better take this election seriously! Hopefully Democrats are so repulsed and frustrated by what they saw, they will insure everyone in their families old enough to vote votes.

The more Old Fart Republicans are dying, the more Democrats are graduating from High School. 2 million students will graduate before the 2024 election.

Everyone a potential Democrat! Let's sign them up!

Too bad that gen z are lazy asshats lol

And as a matter of law the jury will be told it’s already a fact that Trump sexually abused this woman.

Now E. Jean Carroll is going to sue him again, more defamatory comments, more lawsuits.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/05/11/e-jean-carroll-may-sue-trump-a-third-time-after-vile-comments-on-cnn/
giphy.gif

Someone with good gif skills need to turn this into a 'Deal with it' meme with the sunglasses lowering on to her face.

images

Thirty years ago a reporter mentioned Trump has small hands, he’s still angry about it and periodically sends the guy photos which show his hands. He holds a grudge. He will be talking and fuming over E Jeans win till he dies, just like the 2020 election he lost, he will never get over it!
There was no election in 2020.

Back