Trump set to face questions about age & mental acuity

We going hear Trump boasting again because he identified an elephant in the pictures? Or his proctologist telling us he’s the healthiest candidate ever to run for President?

Should be interesting given that the too old to run schtick which has been part of the right has now been reversed
It's looking more and more like Trump is trying to sabotage the debate he agreed to.

Then you support Cackles in a debate against him?
Didn't think so. Your rulers will never allow it.

Oh, and I see the first national poll is out after Biden was kicked to the curb - NBC Trump 47%, Harris 46%.

ROFL
Who?

If you mean future president Harris, tRump will not debate her.

He knows she would kick his antique ass.

As Biden departs, Trump set to face questions over his age and acuity​

With a younger rival to emerge, the focus is likely to turn to ex-president, 78, and his often rambling, confused speeches.

Rambling and confusing speeches? Trump is 78 whereas the Cackler is two decades younger.

I love her laugh! Has anyone heard Trump laugh? Not a scoff, but a real genuine laugh like Harris? I’ve never heard him laugh.

I’ll take the laugh over an accused hebephile, adjudicated rapist, convicted fraudster felon, adulterer like Trump

I love her laugh! Has anyone heard Trump laugh? Not a scoff, but a real genuine laugh like Harris? I’ve never heard him laugh.

I’ll take the laugh over an accused hebephile, adjudicated rapist, convicted fraudster felon, adulterer like Trump

RIght...

What a wonderful laugh....

As Biden departs, Trump set to face questions over his age and acuity​

With a younger rival to emerge, the focus is likely to turn to ex-president, 78, and his often rambling, confused speeches.

It's actually pretty funny how quickly after Biden left that Dems became concerned about age.

I've never heard Trump laugh or crack a harmless good- natured joke.

He doesn't like animals, and he is incapable of being loyal to any of his three wives

It's all the hallmarks of a sociopath.

I've never heard Trump laugh or crack a good- natured joke.

He doesn't like animals, and he is incapable of being loyal to any of his three wives

It's all the hallmarks of a sociopath.
I’d love for someone to ask him the name of his grandchildren. I really don’t think he knows their names.

Trump has no sense of humor. He is cruel. He does not have pets, other than his wives. H is a teenage bully who never grew out of it. An Englishmans view. https://coming42.livejournal.com/479179.html

We going hear Trump boasting again because he identified an elephant in the pictures? Or his proctologist telling us he’s the healthiest candidate ever to run for President?

Should be interesting given that the too old to run schtick which has been part of the right has now been reversed
I might just watch, the rambling is entertaining.

Back