Trump shared nuclear secrets with friends

Showing the fake news NYT has unnamed sources is not proof

The NYT is not fake. It is the paper of record in the US. Because Trump makes dishonest claims about it, is meaningless. However, I selected a different country's report to halt the ignorant right-wing claim of fake news that I knew you would resort to. The article was from France.
You have heard real fake news from Fox and others who repeated Fox's lies for decades. Fox got nailed for almost a billion dollars and admitted they were lying for ratings. They fired a bunch of their talking heads and continued on. The news you allow to poison your low-grade mind is Fox offshoots. They publish the same lies Fox got wealthy off of. Infowars is no different than Fox at its worst. Everything else you use for sources is pathetic.

The NYT is not fake. It is the paper of record in the US. Because Trump makes dishonest claims about it, is meaningless. However, I selected a different country's report to halt the ignorant right-wing claim of fake news that I knew you would resort to. The article was from France.
You have heard real fake news from Fox and others who repeated Fox's lies for decades. Fox got nailed for almost a billion dollars and admitted they were lying for ratings. They fired a bunch of their talking heads and continued on. The news you allow to poison your low-grade mind is Fox offshoots. They publish the same lies Fox got wealthy off of. Infowars is no different than Fox at its worst. Everything else you use for sources is pathetic.

They lie and report fake news. They only report what is good for Biden and the Democrats

They lie and report fake news. They only report what is good for Biden and the Democrats

You are so deep down the Trump rat hole. You do not need to type anything, just site Infowars, Breitbart, and even crazier right-wing sites and save the trouble. You have no idea how propagandized you are because that is all you read.

You are so deep down the Trump rat hole. You do not need to type anything, just site Infowars, Breitbart, and even crazier right-wing sites and save the trouble. You have no idea how propagandized you are because that is all you read.

It is Democrats that own the fake news sites that more about Democrats lies and misinformation than they are about news

Back