Trump shares, deletes post calling for televised military tribunals for political enemies

‘Get the ropes ready…’ one Trump supporter said.​

Former President Donald Trump shared a post to social media on Monday that endorsed military tribunals for his political enemies. The post came around the time that the Supreme Court ruled that former presidents are immune to prosecution for any “official actions” while in office.

After the 6-3 decision related to the criminal case against Trump over alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, Justice Sonia Sotomayor warned in her dissent that the ruling would allow a president to order the “Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival.”

And while Trump’s biggest supporters attempted to downplay the concern, Trump himself had been busy over on his social media platform Truth Social playing into the idea of political revenge.

An image shared by Trump by an account known as @akaPR0B0SS stated that Elizabeth Cheney, the former Republican representative for Wyoming, was “guilty of treason.”

“Retruth if you want televised military tribunals,” the image continued.

It's been ages since MAGA morons even bothered to deny they are fascists.

vat2sks05z9d1.jpeg

Trumpys are quite stupid or want America to end. They know that a Dem president would not do what Trump says he will. Perhaps Biden should arrest the Supreme Court for actions against the republic. Then arrest Trump because he is a threat to the American experiment. He is immune from retaliation.

Spoken like a true Regime propagandist.

I have your number.
I get so many phone calls of people trying to get me to sell my house, I have copied my children, and stopped answer phone calls I do not recognize. So if you have my number, text me, do not call.

They may be back in France again too as my grapevine is jabbering about.

The French have been betrayed just as we have been,
The far right came in first place with 33% of the vote in the first round. But there is a second round. The moderates and the left have agreed to withdrawal candidates, so they will not split the vote. That means that the candidate left will get more than 50% of the vote, while the far right is left with only 33% of the vote.

Back