Trump supporters call for riots and violent retribution after verdict

Wow, everything from the OP is just more nonsense from the radical left. Both sides of the political spectrum have
used media outlets to show or say just how much they might want someone to do to hurt or kill their political opponents.
So, that is nothing new.

But here is the truth behind what members of a particular party are willing able and often try to do to their opposing opponents.
We had a screwed up lefty with a gun at a Supreme Court justices' home ready to kill that justice. We saw and often witnessed on
the telly for over a year as to how the Leftist BLM mobs burned down small businesses in blue cities across the nation, murdered
some dozen or so people, burned and or demolished police cruisers, cursed and even beat on police officers, etc. etc.
Did you skip 1-6? The Trumpys have a record of violence against the government.
BLM practically does not exist. However, you may have noticed that in black demonstrations, it was the police who attacked the people. Then it got out of hand. In Trump's case, his followers attacked the police attempting to take over the government.

BLM practically does not exist. However, you may have noticed that in black demonstrations, it was the police who attacked the people. Then it got out of hand. In Trump's case, his followers attacked the police attempting to take over the government.
no they don't.

everyone knows this is all bullshit too.

just like the fake insurrection.

Have you noticed not a single riot? NO problems... I guess they did raise over 53 million dollars...

There are no riots because like the keyboard commandos here they talk shttt but will stay safe in their homes.......a few crazies may try to hurt some judge or witnesses but for the greater part its all gutless internet tough guys............

Trump got caught cheating in the 2016 election and is now being convicted of it.

Had the people known Donnie cheated- he would have never been the president, and Hillary would still be our president

Since you are a TRUMPTARD and hate America, you are no longer an American- YOU ARE A TRUMPLICAN and TRAITOR!

Next!
But... but.... Trump always tells Magats that 'Election Inteference' is a bad thing so how could they support Trump now they know he is convicted for... wait for it... wait for it...

Election Interference? Unless they were full of shit all along?

I don't protest so no need to attempt to pin anything on me.

You a a member/supporter of the Stalinist democrat party. This is on you and everyone who promotes the party behind it.

If the magas riot again I am sure the biden admin and the police are ready and will babbitt them if need be.

Do you think that the Americans would come unarmed and peaceful again? Given the actions of the police state over the last 3 years?

J6 was America's own Reichstag Fire. Now Americans know that protest against the Stalinist democrats will be called "insurrection" and result in the police state hunting them. If Americans were to again stand against the filthy democrats, I suspect they will be well armed and ready for BLM thugs like Michael Byrd.

You a a member/supporter of the Stalinist democrat party. This is on you and everyone who promotes the party behind it.

Do you think that the Americans would come unarmed and peaceful again? Given the actions of the police state over the last 3 years?

J6 was America's own Reichstag Fire. Now Americans know that protest against the Stalinist democrats will be called "insurrection" and result in the police state hunting them. If Americans were to again stand against the filthy democrats, I suspect they will be well armed and ready for BLM thugs like Michael Byrd.
Another brilliant post by the master of nonsense.

Cool! Waves goodbye

Yes, they felt fear that Jews would replace them so they had to go on the march.

Oh look, you're lying. Droll - particularly considering you Stalinists are openly Antisemitic now.

Don't forget their chants: "Jews will not replace us".

More things that never happened.

It was a protest against illegal immigration. I get that you're a demagogue and have no integrity - but do you REALLY think "Jews" are pouring over the southern border?

The video makes it clear they are saying "YOU will not replace us" in response to Chuck Schumer stating that he would bring in voters from latin America to replace Americans who reject the Marxist party.

Of course you'll continue to lie - that's what you do - that's all you do.

Why are you scared of Jews?

ROFL

I'm surprised you don't have a Hamas flag as your avatar. We know how much your filthy party hates Jews. A good little Jack Booted thug like you must be in full solidarity with Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran..

Capitol_Riot_0.jpg

That isn't violence, Herr Goebbels.

THIS is violence:
1717275640410.png

Oh look, you're lying. Droll - particularly considering you Stalinists are openly Antisemitic now.

LOLOLOL. You are pissing on my leg telling me it's raining. And you think that's clever?????

The video makes it clear they are saying "YOU will not replace us" in response to Chuck Schumer stating that he would bring in voters from latin America to replace Americans who reject the Marxist party.

LOL. Yeah, whatevs. LOLOLOLOL.

original.jpg

I'm surprised you don't have a Hamas flag as your avatar.

I'm surprised you forgot your Life Rune avatar.

A good little Jack Booted thug like you must be in full solidarity with Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran..

LOL.

There are no riots because like the keyboard commandos here they talk shttt but will stay safe in their homes.......a few crazies may try to hurt some judge or witnesses but for the greater part its all gutless internet tough guys............

There are no riots because democrat filth got what they wanted. Americans don't start riots, only democrat vermin do.

There will be riots when Trump wins. But unlike the last Kristallnacht the scum democrats engaged in, this one will be responded to with a Rittenhouse Solution.

There are no riots because democrat filth got what they wanted. Americans don't start riots, only democrat vermin do.

There will be riots when Trump wins. But unlike the last Kristallnacht the scum democrats engaged in, this one will be responded to with a Rittenhouse Solution.
Except for January 6th. Whoops

Back