Trump Supporters Hurl Racist Attack at Utah Women's Basketball Players

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
This is what Trumpism has wrought on America. Trump has make it ok to hurl racist attacks and threats to people of color.

Thank you, Trump!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ll-racism-incident-very-american/73104819007/

What happened to Utah women's basketball team was horrible and also typically American

It is of course true that what happened to the Utah women's basketball team was horrible. Members of the team told KSL.com they were subjected to racial slurs on multiple occasions while entering and later departing a restaurant in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It is also true that whoever decided to put the team in a hotel in that town lacked the historical understanding, or simply didn't care, about the ugly white supremacist history of Idaho and that town in particular.

It is true that Brad Little, the buffoon governor of the state, recently signed an anti-DEI law that is one gigantic dog whistle (bullhorn?) to extremists. Just several posts later, after proudly announcing that anti-Black piece of legislation, he condemned the attacks on the Utah team, apparently unaware of the irony that laws like the one he signed inflame racism.

More from the OP article:

It is true that people with beating hearts who are capable of love and care and decency can feel for what happened to the Black athletes and others on that team who were called the N-word on multiple occasions while just living their lives. Just trying to enjoy the Madness.

Fuck you, Trump and all in your dirty cult!

And a little more:

"We all just were in shock, and we looked at each other like, did we just hear that?" Charmelle Green, the Utah deputy athletics director, who is Black, told KSL.com. "Everybody was in shock − our cheerleaders, our students that were in that area that heard it clearly were just frozen. We kept walking, just shaking our heads, like I can't believe that."

Sorry, ladies. Believe it! For as long as Trump is around enabling this behavior, it's something we'll have to live with. My love and sympathies to you all!

Police identify the driver they say plowed into a Waukesha Christmas parade, leaving 5 dead and 48 injured

HE IS A BIDEN SUPPORTER

Last edited:
No video or audio didnt happen

There are security cameras all over the place where the alleged hate crime occurred — why haven’t they been released?

No one took cell phone video? According to reports the ‘racist driver’ returned reinforced by others — revved their engines and yelled at the team again.

So no one bothered to take a quick video the 2nd time around?! Every girl on the team had a camera

ITS A FUCKING HOAX

Last edited:
Investigators as asking for anyone with any video of the incident to come forward. So far, the police do not have any video showing the alleged racial incident.

BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN

“The players reportedly encountered the same person, now joined by others, while leaving the restaurant. Officials stated the women were followed back to their hotel by the perpetrators, who continued yelling “racial slurs while revving their engines,” which they believed “was a serious threat to the safety of those students.”

10 college females and no phone video…sure thing. :laugh:

No video or audio didnt happen

There are security cameras all over the place where the alleged hate crime occurred — why haven’t they been released?

No one took cell phone video? According to reports the ‘racist driver’ returned reinforced by others — revved their engines and yelled at the team again.

So no one bothered to take a quick video the 2nd time around?! Every girl on the team had a camera

ITS A FUCKING HOAX
Jessie Smollett says it REAL.

Basketball legend Oscar Robertson was called a "nigger" by his home town crowd in Cincinnati
back in 1961 when Donald Trump and I were high school freshmen.

Nobody hates the pigfucking orangutan more than I do, but there are so many legitimate reasons to hate him.
We lose credibility when we make stuff up anyway.

The pigfucker Trump has nothing to do with causing racism.
Racists really like him,
which is a totally different thing.

Basketball legend Oscar Robertson was called a "nigger" by his home town crowd in Cincinnati
back in 1961 when Donald Trump and I were high school freshmen.

Nobody hates the pigfucking orangutan more than I do, but there are so many legitimate reasons to hate him.
We lose credibility when we make stuff up anyway.

The pigfucker Trump has nothing to do with causing racism.
Racists really like him,
which is a totally different thing.

With his constant messages of hate and with his hosting Nazis and other antisemites at his home trump enables racism.

With his constant messages of hate and with his hosting Nazis and other antisemites at his home trump enables racism.

He entertains it, and he encourages it, but he's certainly not the cause.

My own belief is that the very real difficulty of having a peaceful multi-cultural society is the primary cause,

but that's just my suspicion and not suggestive of any expertise on the subject.

Back