Trump Supporters Hurl Racist Attack at Utah Women's Basketball Players

You're the idiot if you think these racist fucks are Biden voters.

So you just think they're trump supporters. That's what I figured but it's good to get confirmation. Besides no Brandon supporter anywhere is a racist right? Oh except maybe Brandon himself, am I right. Of course I'm fucking right. Asshole

Trump assholes are raising their children to be loud mouthed racists

So yes trump and his lie brigade cause racism

He entertains it, and he encourages it, but he's certainly not the cause.

My own belief is that the very real difficulty of having a peaceful multi-cultural society is the primary cause,

but that's just my suspicion and not suggestive of any expertise on the subject.

We're saying the same thing. trump encourages racists to come out of the shadows. He's an enabler of hate and racism - and also violence against political enemies. Have you ever heard of any other presidential candidate encouraging his cult to "beat the crap" out of protesters?

So you just think they're trump supporters. That's what I figured but it's good to get confirmation. Besides no Brandon supporter anywhere is a racist right? Oh except maybe Brandon himself, am I right. Of course I'm fucking right. Asshole

Now you're just babbling.

No, you're just a fucking asshole. But you were close to being correct for once.

This is what Trumpism has wrought on America. Trump has make it ok to hurl racist attacks and threats to people of color.

Thank you, Trump!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ll-racism-incident-very-american/73104819007/

And what has Biden wrought? Inflation, open boarders and rampant crime. Instead of bitching about free speech and the right to your own opinion you should be bitching about the deliberate destruction of this country by the criminals in charge. You POS.

Basketball legend Oscar Robertson was called a "nigger" by his home town crowd in Cincinnati
back in 1961 when Donald Trump and I were high school freshmen.

Nobody hates the pigfucking orangutan more than I do, but there are so many legitimate reasons to hate him.
We lose credibility when we make stuff up anyway.

The pigfucker Trump has nothing to do with causing racism.
Racists really like him,
which is a totally different thing.

You are as far gone as the OP. Maybe you two can look for help together.

No video or audio didnt happen

There are security cameras all over the place where the alleged hate crime occurred — why haven’t they been released?

No one took cell phone video? According to reports the ‘racist driver’ returned reinforced by others — revved their engines and yelled at the team again.

So no one bothered to take a quick video the 2nd time around?! Every girl on the team had a camera

[SIZE=]ITS A FUCKING HOAX[/SIZE]

Here's your audio and video you Nazi-sucking fuck.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...S&cvid=5b7f087f4f5c4b29a96200ec717ed5b6&ei=14

But in one piece of evidence, police say a "racial slur was clearly audible."

"Some of the surveillance video/audio corroborates what was reported by members of the basketball program and detectives are currently working to locate any additional evidence," police said in a news release.

Back