Trump Surges With Black Voters, Up 15% Since Manhattan Conviction

I know it's not uncommon but I still think it's crazy. trump or any president is only good for four to eight years but friendships can last a lifetime. It's why I don't talk politics IRL with people who have opposing viewpoints... like my neighbors on each side. ;) And I say this about Biden supporters, too, of which I'm one... neither Biden nor trump know me as a person. I'm just a name on a list of potential donors.
It won't let me edit my previous post again but I meant to say "fortunately there a lot of other things to talk about... like how great Troy P. was. :)

(Neither here nor there but Najee Harris is from the East Bay. One of my best friend's older brother was one of his teachers at Antioch High. If you remember Najee was the number one recruit in the country his senior year and my friend's brother was telling us about seeing Nick Saban walk down their school's hallway. He said it was kind of surreal. )

President Donald J. Trump is surging with black voters following his New York conviction last week, with a staggering 15-point surge for the 45th President.

The numbers from Rasmussen Reports show Biden dropping 14 points.

An April poll fielded by Rasmussen showed Biden receiving 61 percent of the black vote, while his Republican challenger, former President Donald J. Trump, garnered just 21 percent support.

However, over just one month, black voter support for Biden has collapsed, falling to just 47 percent in the May poll. Conversely, former President Trump has seen a significant increase in support among the voter demographic, sitting at 36 percent in the latest survey.

:evilnod:

President Donald J. Trump is surging with black voters following his New York conviction last week, with a staggering 15-point surge for the 45th President.

An April poll fielded by Rasmussen showed Biden receiving 61 percent of the black vote, while his Republican challenger, former President Donald J. Trump, garnered just 21 percent support.

However, over just one month, black voter support for Biden has collapsed, falling to just 47 percent in the May poll. Conversely, former President Trump has seen a significant increase in support among the voter demographic, sitting at 36 percent in the latest survey.

Makes sense, since blacks have been subject to lynching in the past.

A lot more whites than blacks have actually been lynched, but percentage wise blacks in the South suffered from what the Soros gang did to Trump quite a bit.

Bullshit!

Black people know that Donald Trump is a Racist criminal MOTHER FUCKER!

So you just keep on thinking that Black People are stupid enough to cut their own throats!

WHAT A FOOL!

Bullshit!

So you just keep on thinking that Black People are stupid enough to cut their own throats!

WHAT A FOOL!
What has Donald Trump done that is racists?

1. Secure permanent funding for Historically Black Colleges.
2. Prison reform
3. Opportunity zones
4. Say what have you got to lose by voting for me?
or maybe
1. Teamed up with a KKK member to prevent busing.
2. Say integration would cause racial jungles
3. Proudly write criminal law that put tens of thousands of black men in prison for draconian sentences.
4. Say "if you don't vote for me you ain't black"
5. Speak at the funeral of a KKK leader.
6. Say "You can't work at a 7-11 unless you have an Indian accent"

Black people are smarter than you think.

What has Donald Trump done that is racists?

1. Secure permanent funding for Historically Black Colleges.
2. Prison reform
3. Opportunity zones
4. Say what have you got to lose by voting for me?
or maybe
1. Teamed up with a KKK member to prevent busing.
2. Say integration would cause racial jungles
3. Proudly write criminal law that put tens of thousands of black men in prison for draconian sentences.
4. Say "if you don't vote for me you ain't black"
5. Speak at the funeral of a KKK leader.
6. Say "You can't work at a 7-11 unless you have an Indian accent"

Black people are smarter than you think.
ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump started out his career by refusing to rent his properties to BLACK PEOPLE!
Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump started the "BIRTHER LIE" about OBAMA!
Every Black person in America knows that DOnald Trump ran a full page NYT page ad accusing some Black Youths of crimes they did not even commit, and asking the state to execute them.
Every Black person in America can see the sea of REBEL FLAGS at his TRUMP RALLIES!
Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump said that the KKK are "Good People"!
Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump accused BLACK PEOPLE of cheating in the election HE FUCKING LOST.
Every Black person in America knows that DOnald Trump uses Black Men like Tim Scott and Byron Donalds to kiss his ass in public and suck up to him, or he has no other use for them what-so-ever- WHILE TRUMP LEADS THEM ON MAKING THEM THINK THEY CAN BE HIS VP- WHICH MAKES BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO JUST THROW UP THEIR LUNCH BTW.

Yes, you are just as FUCKING INSANE AS DONALD TRUMP in thinking he has the support, or even deserves the support of Black Americans.

Next!

Last edited:
No, that is a white lib lie made up in 2016.

Before that, he was just a popular celebrity, international business man.

Notice how the Marxists can never quite come up with anything racist Trump said?

"Buh twump ate dinner with a black white supremacist..."

Meanwhile, the racism from Biden is a raging flood that never ends. And if you don't vote for him, you ain't black, jack...

Standard Disclaimer: The Marxists claiming Kanye is a "white supremacist" is hilarious.

Last edited:
Bullshit!

WHAT A FOOL!

Sure they do, Comrade..

{
Rapper 50 Cent said that he believes Black men are identifying with former President Trump over President Biden, in new comments on Wednesday.

The rapper and liquor company owner – whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III – was meeting with lawmakers on Capitol Hill on Wednesday alongside civil rights attorney Ben Crump, to discuss representation for Black entrepreneurs in the liquor industry and initiatives to bridge the wealth gap, CBS News reported.

Jackson, who voiced support for Trump earlier this year, was asked about which candidate he was backing in the 2024 election.

Jackson said that he hadn't made up his mind about who he was voting for yet. However, he told CBS News congressional correspondent Nikole Killion that he believed Black men were "identifying with Trump" because "they've got RICO charges [too]."}

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump started out his career by refusing to rent his properties to BLACK PEOPLE!

Well now that's a fucking lie.

Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump started the "BIRTHER LIE" about OBAMA!

Another lie - the Birther shit was started by Hillary Clinton - you know, the one who colluded with the Kremlin in an attempted coup against a sitting president?

Every Black person in America knows that DOnald Trump ran a full page NYT page ad accusing some Black Youths of crimes they did not even commit, and asking the state to execute them.

At least there is a hint of truth to this. But then the Central Park 5 actually WERE guilty.

Every Black person in America can see the sea of REBEL FLAGS at his TRUMP RALLIES!

So? I see a sea of terrorist flags every time democrats congregate.

Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump said that the KKK are "Good People"!

Another shameful, fucking lie by you.

Every Black person in America knows that Donald Trump accused BLACK PEOPLE of cheating in the election HE FUCKING LOST.

What a pathetic and desperate lie. You truly are in a panic, as well you should be.

Grow some integrity, Comrade.

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

Every Black person in America knows that DOnald Trump uses Black Men like Tim Scott and Byron Donalds to kiss his ass in public and suck up to him, or he has no other use for them what-so-ever- WHILE TRUMP LEADS THEM ON MAKING THEM THINK THEY CAN BE HIS VP- WHICH MAKES BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO JUST THROW UP THEIR LUNCH BTW.

Yes, you are just as FUCKING INSANE AS DONALD TRUMP in thinking he has the support, or even deserves the support of Black Americans.

Next!
Hillary Clinton propagated the birther lie Trump just believed her lie. The lesson there is never believe a Democrat
When did Trump say "KKK are GOOD PEOPLE" Please provide ACTUAL QUOTE
Trump isn't flying Rebel flags. Biden's own son uses the N word, does that make Joe a racist.
Trump and a lot of people thought those teens were guilty of murder. Are you saying black people never murder people?
Are you saying Tim Scott, Byron Donalds and Ben Carson have strayed from the Democrat plantation. How dare them for thinking for themselves. :palm: Is Joe Biden just using Kamala Harris after she correctly called him a racist in a debate? Is she sucking up to Joe Biden?
So I guess you never saw the Ohio female election worker that admitted she voted for Obama multiple times. Black cheat on things too you know.

I would ask you if you are insane but we already know the answer is yes.

Back