Trump threatens to jail adversaries

Hume

Verified User
“WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again,” Trump wrote late Saturday, sowing doubt once more about the integrity of the election, even though cheating is incredibly rare.

“Please beware,” he went on, “that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.”

He’s been doing that for years, nothing new

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, bad attention is better than no attention, and by saying stupid stuff Trump gets the attention

And as we all know these are things Dictators do NOT Presidents of the USA.
It is the first thing he wants to do to make sure anybody HE thinks ever did or said anything bad about him is put in jail so they can't say anything against him that other people might hear and do something about.
YES Trump wants to be a dictator NOT a President and people out here should think about what Trump is saying and doing VERY seriously.
Have a nice day

It is the first thing he wants to do to make sure anybody HE thinks ever did or said anything bad about him is put in jail so they can't say anything against him that other people might hear and do something about.
YES Trump wants to be a dictator NOT a President and people out here should think about what Trump is saying and doing VERY seriously.
Have a nice day
Trump organized a mob to attack the Capitol and take over government. He is deadly serious.

Trump organized a mob to attack the Capitol and take over government. He is deadly serious.
You are 100% correct on that one, Trump is very deadly to the welfare of the USA and the American people.
As I said the MAGA and people on the right can't see he is USING them to become a dictator ,
when somebody comes right out and tells you that he doesn't give a shit about you or ANYBODY all he wants is YOUR vote and YOUR money think about that and believe him.
YES I know Trump is the biggest LIAR ever known to man in the history of the world but even LIARS tell you the truth ONCE in awhile and I think this is one of the VERY VERY FEW times Trump is.
Have a nice day

“WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again,” Trump wrote late Saturday, sowing doubt once more about the integrity of the election, even though cheating is incredibly rare.

“Please beware,” he went on, “that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.”

Again going after your political revels once you get into power is what DICTATORS do NOT PRESIDENTS of the USA.
and people on the right HAVE to WAKE UP and realize this.
Trump is just using them to get what HE wants.
Have a nice day

Great news! Arrest them,...prosecute them,...hang them for treason. Bravo!

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!

Have a nice day
Redefinition fallacy (President<->dictator).
Dictators aren't elected, twit.

You are 100% correct on that one, Trump is very deadly to the welfare of the USA and the American people.
As I said the MAGA and people on the right can't see he is USING them to become a dictator ,
when somebody comes right out and tells you that he doesn't give a shit about you or ANYBODY all he wants is YOUR vote and YOUR money think about that and believe him.
YES I know Trump is the biggest LIAR ever known to man in the history of the world but even LIARS tell you the truth ONCE in awhile and I think this is one of the VERY VERY FEW times Trump is.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME THE PROBLEMS OF DEMOCRATS ON TRUMP!

Redefinition fallacy (President<->dictator).
Dictators aren't elected, twit.
hay ASSHOLE for once you are right they aren't Elected.
It is assholes like Trump who do get elected and get in and the first thing they do is start going after their political opponents.like Trump has said he is going to do.
Then he will start firing any government employee that doesn't sign a loyalty oath to him OVER the CONSTITUTION . then gets his DOJ to start going after anybody HE thinks will be against him. then suspend the Constitution and declares himself either a Dictator or KING.
and as I have asked not only you but the people on the right AFTER Trump has got rid of everybody he thinks is against him and starts coming after YOUR Constitutional rights and putting his MAGA followers in jail what are you going to do then?
remember once you get what YOU think you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back.

So? This your game and your rules.

Which is exactly what they are afraid of.

Back