Trump threatens to jail adversaries

They have been going after him since day one dig dig dig dig making shit up and changing laws as they go

He needs to dig dig dig dig right back till he finds something!
It's funny how they don't like playing their own game when they aren't in charge.

They have been going after him since day one dig dig dig dig making shit up and changing laws as they go

He needs to dig dig dig dig right back till he finds something!

Oh - you believe him when he says that?

What charges against him are "made up?" We have the audio on the Georgia phone call. We have a lot of evidence on the hush money.

What specifically do you think was fabricated?

What charges against him are "made up?" We have the audio on the Georgia phone call. We have a lot of evidence on the hush money.

Russian collusion for one

Mueller Report Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion​

It Took a Change in Law To Hold Trump Accountable​

E. Jean Carroll was only able to bring her lawsuit against the former president because of a change in New York law.

Last edited:
hay ASSHOLE for once you are right they aren't Elected.
It is assholes like Trump who do get elected and get in and the first thing they do is start going after their political opponents.like Trump has said he is going to do.
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
Then he will start firing any government employee that doesn't sign a loyalty oath to him OVER the CONSTITUTION.
So you hate the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. I already knew this.
then gets his DOJ to start going after anybody HE thinks will be against him.
DON'T BLAME DEMOCRATS ABUSING THE FBI ON TRUMP!
then suspend the Constitution and declares himself either a Dictator or KING.
You are still locked in that paradox. You must clear it or continue to be irrational.
and as I have asked not only you but the people on the right AFTER Trump has got rid of everybody he thinks is against him and starts coming after YOUR Constitutional rights and putting his MAGA followers in jail what are you going to do then?
MAGA isn't a person. Rights do not come from the Constitution. DON'T BLAME DEMOCRATS PERSECUTING AND IMPRISONING DISSIDENTS ON TRUMP!
remember once you get what YOU think you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back.
Scared?

Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.

So you hate the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. I already knew this.

DON'T BLAME DEMOCRATS ABUSING THE FBI ON TRUMP!

You are still locked in that paradox. You must clear it or continue to be irrational.

MAGA isn't a person. Rights do not come from the Constitution. DON'T BLAME DEMOCRATS PERSECUTING AND IMPRISONING DISSIDENTS ON TRUMP!

Scared?
NO I do NOT hate the CONSTITUTION like YOU do. I am trying to show you ASSHOLES that it is Trump that HATES the CONSTITUTION .
He said he is going to go after his political opponents and you are okay with that,
I am NOT that is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA,
He has also said he wants to go after the MSM taking peoples First Amendment rights away and you are okay with that?
He has also said Take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
well just who decides when later is? Trump?
and isn't later like tomorrow? IT NEVER COMES
that is taking away peoples Second Amendment rights from them.
YES you should wake up it is not most people on the left wanting to stomp on the CONSTITUTION it is the MAGAS like you who back TRUMP
WAKE UP ASSHOLE before it IS too LATE.
Like I have asked you before what are you going to do after trump is done stomping on the Constitutional rights of the people on the left and he starts coming after YOURS?
CRY?
Remember once you get what YOU think you want and it turns around and bites YOU in the ass it is way too late to go back

NO I do NOT hate the CONSTITUTION like YOU do.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR HATRED OF THE CONSTITUTION ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!
I am trying to show you ASSHOLES that it is Trump that HATES the CONSTITUTION .
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR HATRED OF THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!
He said he is going to go after his political opponents and you are okay with that,
If they have broken the law, then yes.
I am NOT that is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA,
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!
He has also said he wants to go after the MSM taking peoples First Amendment rights away and you are okay with that?
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR CENSORSHIP ON TRUMP!
He has also said Take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
well just who decides when later is? Trump?
and isn't later like tomorrow? IT NEVER COMES
that is taking away peoples Second Amendment rights from them.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
YES you should wake up it is not most people on the left wanting to stomp on the CONSTITUTION it is the MAGAS like you who back TRUMP
WAKE UP ASSHOLE before it IS too LATE.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR HATRED OF THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP! MAGA isn't a person.

You're obviously too stupid to understand so go do something you're qualified for. Suck a dick.

It's funny how they don't like playing their own game when they aren't in charge.
most left leaning people are against shit like this because it is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
he wants to jail his political opponents and anybody else that won't kiss his ass or suck his dick like most MAGAS do
have a nice day

most left leaning people are against shit like this
Blatant lie. You WANT an oligarchy. Don't try to hide it. That's a dictatorship by committee.
because it is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!
he wants to jail his political opponents and anybody else that won't kiss his ass or suck his dick like most MAGAS do
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT PERSECUTION AND IMPRISONMENT OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS ON TRUMP!

Back