Trump to women: Stop ‘thinking about abortion.’ You’re broke and depressed, but I can make you happy

Trump can make me happy by going away
coming-to-america-eddie-murphy.gif

I'd rather live in a blue state dumpster than a red state.

Being around that many goobers at once,
I'd probably have ended up on death row for having killed a couple.
[I say that because red states tend to have the death penalty.]

I lack tolerance for that kind of down-home stupidity.
Maybe it's a character flaw, but it's the honest truth.

I'd rather live in a blue state dumpster than a red state.

Being around that many goobers at once,
I'd probably have ended up on death row for having killed a couple.
[I say that because red states tend to have the death penalty.]

I lack tolerance for that kind of down-home stupidity.
Maybe it's a character flaw, but it's the honest truth.
Well it looks like God blessed you... You're in the place that you want to be.... So why so unhappy?

Well it looks like God blessed you... You're in the place that you want to be.... So why so unhappy?
Because it isn't all about me, TOP.
This late in my life, it's hardly about me at all.

I spent the prime of my adult life trying to make life better for the Proletariat, the working class,
and America, as of right now, is a dumpster fire overrun with dangerous, right wing extremists..

Because it isn't all about me, TOP.
This late in my life, it's hardly about me at all.

I spent the prime of my adult life trying to make life better for the Proletariat, the working class,
and America, as of right now, is a dumpster fire overrun with dangerous, right wing extremists..
Of course it's about you... If you've given up on yourself Then you can't complain about anyone Or anything else... Certainly not just the one group you are blaming... It's not over until it's over...

It's wild how they relentlessly misjudge him...Do you want an undecided voter to cast their vote for President Trump? Just show them the comments here...
That will convince them that he is the right choice...and that she would be disaster for this country...
She's already a disaster for this country. Lets remember that she's the current border czar, and I would like to see
if any lefties here are going to congratulate Kamala for the wonderful job she's done at our open southern border.

She's already a disaster for this country. Lets remember that she's the current border czar, and I would like to see
if any lefties here are going to congratulate Kamala for the wonderful job she's done at our open southern border.

I actually feel really bad for you losing yard work jobs to illegals. If only there was someone who might actually be frightened by law enforcement. Wait, I know a way to fix the problem! ARREST ANYONE WHO HIRES AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Problem solved.

Oh, wait, I forgot...that would needlessly target white people. It's the brown people we are worried about. My apologies.

I actually feel really bad for you losing yard work jobs to illegals. If only there was someone who might actually be frightened by law enforcement. Wait, I know a way to fix the problem! ARREST ANYONE WHO HIRES AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

People aren't necessarily losing their jobs to illegals, they're losing their neighborhoods, their safety around their neighborhood, their lives,
and they're tax monies going to Kamala's illegals so they can get prepaid debit cards, food, housing, and even transgender
operations while they are incarcerated. The long list of kamala's position to have legal taxpayers pay for the destructive manner
of most of these illegals is spiraling off the charts.

My threads make "it" upset? Maybe if "it" wasn't such a trunt then this would be a better experience for him.
You would think so, eh? But this is why the skank is here -- to troll, to gossip about other members, to stalk them, to seek the attention that real life is not providing. It's a form of much-needed therapy. And it keeps the ppl in her real life safe. Damo should send her a bill. :laugh:

Back