Trump took part in “Hang Mike Pence” chants on Jan. 6

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Former Trump aid turned whistleblower Cassidy Hutchinson, in her new bombshell memoir, "Enough," details how the former president participated in calls to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence as he watched the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection unspool on television.

In 2022, the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol attacks heard testimony indicating that Donald Trump demonstrated support for chants to "Hang Mike Pence." Hutchinson in her book has affirmed this testimony, writing how she heard the former president utter the word "hang" while watching the riots from the White House's Oval dining room.

"I take a few steps back as Mark [Meadows] takes my place in the doorway and strain to listen to both conversations," she writes. "The TV in the Oval dining room is blaring, and the president is yelling. What's he saying? I can't make it out. I hear him say "hang" repeatedly. Hang? Hang? What's that about? Mark hands his phone back to me, the cue for me to return to my desk."

Back in my office," Hutchinson continues, "my phone notifies me of a Trump tweet: 'Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should I have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving states a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!'"

"They're calling for the Vice President to be hanged," she adds. "The president is okay with it. He doesn't want to do anything."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...C?cvid=7cef7613d2f74f4988f7b5f49518f76b&ei=24

Former Trump aid turned whistleblower Cassidy Hutchinson, in her new bombshell memoir, "Enough," details how the former president participated in calls to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence as he watched the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection unspool on television.

In 2022, the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol attacks heard testimony indicating that Donald Trump demonstrated support for chants to "Hang Mike Pence." Hutchinson in her book has affirmed this testimony, writing how she heard the former president utter the word "hang" while watching the riots from the White House's Oval dining room.

"I take a few steps back as Mark [Meadows] takes my place in the doorway and strain to listen to both conversations," she writes. "The TV in the Oval dining room is blaring, and the president is yelling. What's he saying? I can't make it out. I hear him say "hang" repeatedly. Hang? Hang? What's that about? Mark hands his phone back to me, the cue for me to return to my desk."

Back in my office," Hutchinson continues, "my phone notifies me of a Trump tweet: 'Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should I have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving states a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!'"

"They're calling for the Vice President to be hanged," she adds. "The president is okay with it. He doesn't want to do anything."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...C?cvid=7cef7613d2f74f4988f7b5f49518f76b&ei=24
Nothing surprises me about him now.

Trump supporters love him precisely because he has no morals and no character.

That poor little girl. Her bravery - coming forward just amazed me! Mitt Romney is retiring partially because he's paying five grand a day for security for he and his family. His crime - not being a trump loyalist.

Cassidy can't afford that. She had to go into hiding after her testimony to the 1/6 committee. I hope she makes millions from her book and runs for president someday. I'd vote for someone like that!

They like the bullying and the waltzing with white supremacy most of all. Remember, what gave the GOP the hate-boner was when he came down the escalator and announced that all Mexicans were bringing drugs, crime and rape. That's mostly what makes him popular - he makes the trumptards not feel so bad about them being hateful shit for brains.

They like the bullying and the waltzing with white supremacy most of all. Remember, what gave the GOP the hate-boner was when he came down the escalator and announced that all Mexicans were bringing drugs, crime and rape. That's mostly what makes him popular - he makes the trumptards not feel so bad about them being hateful shit for brains.

And yet you never see his riff raff rubes at mar a lago

And thats STILL better than any leftist candidate. You have no idea why trump is so popular even though in your small mind you think you do.

And thats STILL better than any leftist candidate. You have no idea why trump is so popular even though in your small mind you think you do.

Your party has repeatedly had multiple chances to pick a better qualified candidate who has better morals and character.

But your party has repeatedly chose to venerate and worship your Orange Messiah.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is that conservatives actually love immorality, sleaze, lying, corruption, philandering, sexual assault, fraud.

If you have not seen her in an interview you need to. She is going to DESTROY Trump. She is credible as anyone I have seen and she is INCREDIBLE in her honesty about her journey. She is a true profile in courage. An amazing young woman.

Your party has repeatedly had multiple chances to pick a better qualified candidate who has better morals and character.

But your party has repeatedly chose to venerate and worship your Orange Messiah.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is that conservatives actually love immorality, sleaze, lying, corruption, philandering, sexual assault, fraud.

Yes I agree thats the only conclusion small minded idiots can draw. Dont you jus love agreement?

More Fake News.

Condemn Trump now or else be crushed.....lies are fine......the WOKE dont give a fuck about the truth....there is only power.

Trump does not care about anyone. When Pence refused to commit an election crime, Trump had no use for him. He may as well be dead.

Back