Trump took part in “Hang Mike Pence” chants on Jan. 6

Trump does not care about anyone. When Pence refused to commit an election crime, Trump had no use for him. He may as well be dead.

Agreed. Trump already threw Eric under the bus on the fraud issue a couple weeks back. I have no doubt he'd do the same to all of his kids to save his own ass.

Former Trump aid turned whistleblower Cassidy Hutchinson, in her new bombshell memoir, "Enough," details how the former president participated in calls to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence as he watched the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection unspool on television.

In 2022, the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol attacks heard testimony indicating that Donald Trump demonstrated support for chants to "Hang Mike Pence." Hutchinson in her book has affirmed this testimony, writing how she heard the former president utter the word "hang" while watching the riots from the White House's Oval dining room.

"I take a few steps back as Mark [Meadows] takes my place in the doorway and strain to listen to both conversations," she writes. "The TV in the Oval dining room is blaring, and the president is yelling. What's he saying? I can't make it out. I hear him say "hang" repeatedly. Hang? Hang? What's that about? Mark hands his phone back to me, the cue for me to return to my desk."

Back in my office," Hutchinson continues, "my phone notifies me of a Trump tweet: 'Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should I have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving states a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!'"

"They're calling for the Vice President to be hanged," she adds. "The president is okay with it. He doesn't want to do anything."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...C?cvid=7cef7613d2f74f4988f7b5f49518f76b&ei=24

Guano, why are you so afraid?

Trump supporters love him precisely because he has no morals and no character.

No political party or blood sucking "world leader" likes Trump which is precisely why somebody like him is exactly what this country needs after the shitstorm Brandon has imposed on the country.

Trump supporters like him because he exposes their shit.

bcd7272484f5011a8616fca1b3b6e355.jpg

Trump does not care about anyone.
Your mindless Marxist demonization gives you away. Like all Marxists you pretend to be omniscient, to be able to read people's minds and to speak for anyone you wish.

You've always been stupid that way, Nordberg.

And yet you never see his riff raff rubes at mar a lago
Unless, it’s someone like Rittenhouse that he can use for a photo op, Trump is so transactional.

I recently saw a video of an elderly woman who went to Mara Lago to give Trump a crocheted flag afghan and they wouldn’t let her in to present it to Trump. She was crying. I wonder if she formed a different opinion of him?

Unless, it’s someone like Rittenhouse that he can use for a photo op, Trump is so transactional.

I recently saw a video of an elderly woman who went to Mara Lago to give Trump a crocheted flag afghan and they wouldn’t let her in to present it to Trump. She was crying. I wonder if she formed a different opinion of him?

Agreed on transactional.

A good example of Trump behavior. What continues to fascinate me are those who revere and support him, especially on JPP. Note the types of personalities who praise and hope to vote for Trump and those who do not.

Back