Trump Visits Detroit to Court Black Voters—and Flops Big-Time

i don't remember anyone saying they were all black...did you miss the meaning behind the roundtable/ gathering? Did you miss the other rally in Michigan?
If you need support, I suggest checking out The Root...you'll find plenty of like opinions there...;)
No one cares what a liar like you says or thinks.

Did you miss how Trump and his campaign are spinning this as a big event with Trump's black supporters when only one was a black person from Michigan and the rest were white or bused in?

Trump is lying (as you do) as he goes place to place that he has black support and energy behind him and yet no one, NO ONE, shows up for him.

Correction.

8 out of 10 were white. And the black people are part of his traveling road show he drags from event to event.

Here is the girl who works for Charlie Kirk (Turning Point Maga org) at Trumps Chick Filet stop in Atlanta...

images

That same girl was identified in the crowd at his Detroit stop.

I'll take "Things You Won't Know if You Watch Fox" for $600, Alex.

Trump's people were not even smart enough to hire black people to show up in the church. Trump pays 75 bucks for people to show up this rallies. They have no affiliation with blacks so they paid whites to suffer through one of his speeches. Kellyanne Conway said Trump's speech was given to 8,000 people. Did you look at the size of that church? The capacity was in the low hundreds.
The Trumpys are not even very good liars.

Back