Trump was almost offf the hook

We've sufficiently established that leftist only care about the "rule of law" insofar as it pertains to Get Trump. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

You my dear, agreed with trump when he was willing to dispose of the Constitution , so fuck you.

You my dear, agreed with trump when he was willing to dispose of the Constitution , so fuck you.

Copy and paste my words where I agreed to your fantasy. Of that's right you can't because youre a deluded brain dead crack whore. So fuck you and everyone you know.

We've sufficiently established that leftist only care about the "rule of law" insofar as it pertains to Get Trump. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Ah, Trump is the one who got caught with his hands in the cookie jar, even some of his most ardent supporters admit the evidence is overwhelming, you are just attempting to deflect off the fact Trump stole the documents and lied about the documents, to define it all politically rather than legally

There's just nobody else that can compare to you when it comes to stupidity.

I think he is going to court. He's been there before.

Nothing has even happened and youve creamed your pants. Have some self respect.

The fact he’s had to submit is enough for me… I’m enjoying it.

Sounds like you are having a rough day. Maybe go home and sleep it off.

Yes it is.

They impeached Clinton for a blow job , trump is a real full fledged felon.

Agreed on Trump, disagreed on Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
The House adopted two articles of impeachment against Clinton, with the specific charges against Clinton being lying under oath and obstruction of justice. Two other articles had been considered but were rejected by the House vote.

Back