Trump Welcomes Kids To White House Easter Egg Roll

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
65isJTF.png

[h=1]WTF? Trump: "...so many military people are with us here today."[/h]

Our military is at a level where it has never been before….The funding of our military was so important and so many military people are with us here today. Just think of $700 billion because that is all going into our military this year,” @POTUS tells crowd at White House

Everyone seems to have forgotten Hillary's comments, made during a children's event at the White House.

I wonder why that is.

WTF? Trump: "...so many military people are with us here today."

Our military is at a level where it has never been before….The funding of our military was so important and so many military people are with us here today. Just think of $700 billion because that is all going into our military this year,” @POTUS tells crowd at White House

Another serious case of......

WARNING…….Trump Derangement Syndrome.…….WARNING! :rofl2:

65isJTF.png

And goes on a highly INAPPROPRIATE RANT. Who gives a shit, the little 'brats' won't understand his PROPAGANDA anyway.

And goes on a highly INAPPROPRIATE RANT. Who gives a shit, the little 'brats' won't understand his PROPAGANDA anyway.

They probably looking a Matania and wonder why she's so Mad ... all the time.

Look like she Kissed a Wet Pussy ... oh wait, she must have Kissed Donald

65isJTF.png

TOOO FUNNY! I opened this up originally on my "PAD" and didn't notice Bunny's expression!

I think the only bunnies TRUMP has ever been interested are these...

bunny.jpg

You're a sick fookle

Wanna make a bet! PARIS HILTON was 12 when the sick 'fookle' made this remark. On radio...

I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12,”
Trump told Stern back in 2003.

“She’s hot,” Stern said of Hilton, who was then 22.

“Her parents are friends of mine and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’” the business mogul continued.

This is Hilton at 12....Paris-Hilton.jpg

Back