Trump Welcomes Kids To White House Easter Egg Roll

I am sure those kids were wrapped up in interest with his military talk. Just like how he thrilled the boy scouts. https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/donald-trump-boy-scouts-speech/index.html Trump has no discipline. He has no recognition of proper time or place.
Sooooo.... when Trump is having a visit with a foreign leader and then takes questions from the press, why do the reporters ask Trump questions about issues totally unrelated to what the meeting is all about?

Wanna make a bet! PARIS HILTON was 12 when the sick 'fookle' made this remark. On radio...

I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12,”
Trump told Stern back in 2003.

“She’s hot,” Stern said of Hilton, who was then 22.

“Her parents are friends of mine and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’” the business mogul continued.

This is Hilton at 12....View attachment 6283

She looked like Ivanka.

65isJTF.png

[h=1]WTF? Trump: "...so many military people are with us here today."[/h]

Our military is at a level where it has never been before….The funding of our military was so important and so many military people are with us here today. Just think of $700 billion because that is all going into our military this year,” @POTUS tells crowd at White House

Similar to when the idiot spoke to the national boyscout jamboree and stood up there making all kinds of inappropriate political comments.

The guy is clueless.

Back