Trump will again be POTUS

Stone

Contributor
Looking at all the trends, polling,...and a wee bit of inside knowledge of the situation I see a worst case scenario of 281 EC votes for DJT, but fully expect somewhere in the 290's range with a possibility of just over 300. Bookmark this one for the prediction thread,...I encourage you to do so. ;) :) As far as that worst case figure of 281 EC votes go ahead and research that number yourself. That way you too will know..... :unsure:

:evilnod:

I was talking about you loser....as you surely know....but in addition to being almost never right you turn up the DICK as well.
You do understand I could very easily pull up as many posts as I wanted to where you are clearly wrong right? So many that I would become bored with it quite quickly. But be my guest,......it is your delusion you are living in,....you are free to tell it any way you want to. :)

They were confident with Hilary too. She bought fireworks for a celebration party. It was glorious to watch the Democrats cry.

:evilnod:
Hawk is big on China. too bad the last time China fired a shot in anger they got their asses slapped around by a country a quarter of its size. In fact History tells us that Japan raped China in just about every way possible, both figuratively and literally.

Beijing Rose, er I mean Hawkeye ,...is losing it lately even more so than he has been. With every failed assassination attempt he gets darker and darker.

Back