Trump will do well in the "debate".

Are we to believe Heels Up Harris’ policies for the last nearly four years or her recent flip flop policies?

Was she lying then or now?

She is lying now and will flip to her old policies, if elected.

Trump has every advantage because he can be himself.

Kamala is trying to figure out how to reinvent some form of herself that isn't repulsive to a national electorate. I don't think it is possible. Nothing is going to shock the country about Trump - but some of her past stances are batshit crazy and will seem made up because of how crazy it is - but the fact checkers will have to admit she did say these things
Himself? I do not see how showing stupidity, crude, and rude behavior and misogyny will help him gather votes. Will he grab her by the pussy?

Himself? I do not see how showing stupidity, crude, and rude behavior and misogyny will help him gather votes. Will he grab her by the pussy?
you are a child

none of that happened when he ended Biden's career you gas lighting shit stain

you are a child

none of that happened when he ended Biden's career you gas lighting shit stain
Nope, Trump is. He never grew past being a high school bully, and his attitude toward others is reprehensible. He is crude and abusive. Trump gave a campaign rally speech in the Biden debate. He responded to no questions. Biden just froze saving Trump's debate from being noticed. Sorry poopy pants, you will never get it.

Nope, Trump is. He never grew past being a high school bully, and his attitude toward others is reprehensible. He is crude and abusive. Trump gave a campaign rally speech in the Biden debate. He responded to no questions. Biden just froze saving Trump's debate from being noticed. Sorry poopy pants, you will never get it.
yawn

Kamala is lying her ass off about how JD Vance doesn't care about school shootings. she will say anything for votes

your side is so much more despicable - but because you too are despicable, it escapes you

yawn

Kamala is lying her ass off about how JD Vance doesn't care about school shootings. she will say anything for votes

your side is so much more despicable - but because you too are despicable, it escapes you
I do feel sorry for you. Trump is capable of overthrowing the American system to gain absolute power. If you were paying attention to the last 4 years, you would note Biden acted within the scope of normal presidential powers. He is no threat to the American experiment. Trump has stated clearly he would not be normal. Project 2025 is a blueprint for the takeover. You are clueless and helping bring America to a dictatorship. Trump has not hidden his thirst for unlimited power. You want America toppled and the Trumplevania established. How can anyone be so blind when Trump says it at rallies?

I do feel sorry for you. Trump is capable of overthrowing the American system to gain absolute power. If you were paying attention to the last 4 years, you would note Biden acted within the scope of normal presidential powers. He is no threat to the American experiment. Trump has stated clearly he would not be normal. Project 2025 is a blueprint for the takeover. You are clueless and helping bring America to a dictatorship. Trump has not hidden his thirst for unlimited power. You want America toppled and the Trumplevania established. How can anyone be so blind when Trump says it at rallies?
hahaha
you propped up a dementia patient to hold onto power until the debate showed how phony it all was - and you quickly threw him aside - again to retain power.

you shit stains think you have moral authority - and it is hilarious how retarded that thinking is

Back