trump will lose in 2024

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

Thanks for your prediction, Nostradumbass!

Trump will not be running. He will be in court. perhaps lots of courts. He had a charmed life until he ran for prez. He really fucked up.

Trump will not be running. He will be in court. perhaps lots of courts. He had a charmed life until he ran for prez. He really fucked up.

Trump is a real estate developer. He's in court much of the time. So what?
Trump is already running.

And you are absolutely terrified by this.

Back