Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
Pulling this one out of the kiddie pool (even though I am not personally blocked from it) so that ALL voices can participate...

The OP in its entirety:

Trump will never win over most Jewish voters because he doesn’t share our values

And we connect what he says and does to our history.

When Trump tried to ban people from Muslim countries, we remembered our expulsions and exile.

When Trump denied refugees fleeing violence and persecution, we remembered our refugees facing imminent death turned away.

When Trump blamed immigrants for crime and economic hardship, we remembered Jews being singled out and scapegoated.

When Trump refers to COVID-19 as the “Chinese Virus,” we remember Jews being attributed to diseases for centuries.

This shows up in the data. The Democratic Party’s allotment of Jewish votes went from 66% in pre-Trump 2014 to 72% in 2016, to 79% in 2018. Trump’s 2016 rise correlated with an exponential increase in hate crimes against Jews and other minority groups. Since 2016, anti-Semitic incidents have increased over 66%, leading to the most annual anti-Semitic incidents in nearly 50 years, including the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, the shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life Synagogue.

In Trump’s America, division, denigration, alienation, prejudice, and hate are standard.

Our Jewish faith is founded upon the antithesis of that.

https://forward.com/opinion/453886/my-fellow-jews-getting-rid-of-trump-is-a-religious-imperative/

And we connect what he says and does to our history.

When Trump tried to ban people from Muslim countries, we remembered our expulsions and exile.
Trump never implemented a "Muslim ban". That is a lie. The term "Muslim country" is also problematic, as there is no country that is entirely composed of Muslims.

When Trump denied refugees fleeing violence and persecution, we remembered our refugees facing imminent death turned away.
What are you talking about?

When Trump blamed immigrants for crime and economic hardship, we remembered Jews being singled out and scapegoated.
LIE. Never happened.

When Trump refers to COVID-19 as the “Chinese Virus,” we remember Jews being attributed to diseases for centuries.
It IS the "Chinese Virus". It came from China, specifically the Hubei region (Wuhan). This is known info.

What does that have anything to do with Jews or supposed diseases that Jews were supposedly attributed to?

This shows up in the data. The Democratic Party’s allotment of Jewish votes went from 66% in pre-Trump 2014 to 72% in 2016, to 79% in 2018. Trump’s 2016 rise correlated with an exponential increase in hate crimes against Jews and other minority groups.
Made-up numbers.

Since 2016, anti-Semitic incidents have increased over 66%, leading to the most annual anti-Semitic incidents in nearly 50 years, including the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, the shooting at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life Synagogue.

In Trump’s America, division, denigration, alienation, prejudice, and hate are standard.
Trump is not doing any of that stuff. That stuff is coming directly from the POLITICAL LEFT (Party of the Jackass).

Our Jewish faith is founded upon the antithesis of that.
Then why are you supporting the political party that promotes, funds, and directly acts upon all that stuff?

WRONG!

"Kapparot is a customary atonement ritual practiced by some Jews on the eve of Yom Kippur. This is a practice in which a chicken or money is waved over a person's head and the chicken is then slaughtered in accordance with halachic rules."

Trump supports 'Kaporos', along with son-in-law Jared. According to black hebrew orthodox Jew, guno, men grab a bunch of chickens and twirl them around their heads 3 tomes transferring their sins upon the chickens. Then they are slaughtered with knives.

Yes. Does resemble China's 'Wet Markets' with all the dead chickens laying around the streets, making one think in this time of Covid-19 if this is really a good idea. But, Trump (along with Guno) claim that it's just a bunch of Jew Boys having a good time. We have to protect 'Religion' ... it's in the Constitution (somewhere).

Pulling this one out of the kiddie pool (even though I am not personally blocked from it) so that ALL voices can participate...
The OP in its entirety:
guno was pretending to speak for all Jews. He banned me from the thread so that I couldn't remind him that he only speaks for himself. He created the thread to serve as his imaginary "safe space" whereby he could keep out all opposing viewpoints.

guno is a first class snowflake, an intellectual coward and probably not even a Jew.

attachment.php

attachment.php

We have to protect 'Religion' ... it's in the Constitution (somewhere).
Nope. Congress shall not do anything regarding religion. Congress shall neither respect any religion nor prevent the free practice thereof.

attachment.php

The OP in its entirety:

He only blocked your IBDa sock, not gfm or INT. Although I don't support thread bans and have never used it, I support member's rights to use it to minimize the number of douchebags and their sock puppet armies.
4ddlj6.jpg

guno was pretending to speak for all Jews. He banned me from the thread so that I couldn't remind him that he only speaks for himself. He created the thread to serve as his imaginary "safe space" whereby he could keep out all opposing viewpoints.

guno is a first class snowflake, an intellectual coward and probably not even a Jew.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bingo!

He only blocked your IBDa sock, not gfm or INT.
YALSA. We are three separate people from three completely different parts of the country.

Although I don't support thread bans and have never used it, I support member's rights to use it to minimize the number of douchebags and their sock puppet armies.
4ddlj6.jpg
The feature is available to make use of, that's for sure. However, I will keep pulling any thread out of the kiddie pool that I wish to make comments on or that I wish for all voices to be able to participate in.

YALSA. We are three separate people from three completely different parts of the country.

The feature is available to make use of, that's for sure. However, I will keep pulling any thread out of the kiddie pool that I wish to make comments on or that I wish for all voices to be able to participate in.
My advice to you is "Never take the word of a liar".

You are free to do so. I've done it myself since there are a few spineless weasels who ban half or more the forum. The "Lame Thread" you've posted upon is my reaction to the feature. Putting it in the War Zone opened up several other freedoms.

When have I ever said "YALSA"?

I'm guessing it was after medication time or you were drunk. Only you know the reason.

Why would you post it if you didn't know what it means? It appears only you three know what it means. Care to share?

I'm guessing it was after medication time or you were drunk. Only you know the reason.

Why would you post it if you didn't know what it means? It appears only you three know what it means. Care to share?
Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation

ITN came up with it. I have adopted using it for people like you who persistently harp about it, and I've never seen IBD use it.

Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation

ITN came up with it. I have adopted using it for people like you who persistently harp about it, and I've never seen IBD use it.

You, INT and IBDa must be used to it after you tried your bullshit elsewhere.

You still haven't explained what advantage I would garner from having a sock?

There are multiple advantages, most related to dishonesty. I don't know why you use socks which is why I've asked you several times. You don't have to answer since you've never done so before.

Nope. Congress shall not do anything regarding religion. Congress shall neither respect any religion nor prevent the free practice thereof.

attachment.php

Translation: You support Guno running around killing chickens here, there, and everywhere. (Sad)

Trump never implemented a "Muslim ban". That is a lie. The term "Muslim country" is also problematic, as there is no country that is entirely composed of Muslims.

He said he wanted to ban all Muslim immigration. He would never have actually done this, since he wants third world immigration, but he made the claim.

Back