Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

Not sure.
They might be complaining about these Middle Eastern Quack Jobs.

I think they need to get laid and, of course, "Eat Mor Chikin'"

037d5fb8bc85fd9a996bd18570424c7f.jpg

GFM claims Jews won't vote for Trump.
I claim he is wring.
Trump will get Jewish votes by supporting 'religion'.

Hint: Never trust a fucking thing gfm, INT or IBDa tells you. He's a wackadoodle who'll get a brief mention in a newspaper and be gone.

Jews often vote Democrat but Trump's actions with Israel are sure to flip a few votes.

When have I ever said "YALSA"?

Don't think you have. I started the acronym and gfm decided to start using it.
YALSA is Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation. You've probably notice that some of the dumber idiots tend to turn to sock accusations when they have no arguments left, along with the other usual insults.

Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation

ITN came up with it. I have adopted using it for people like you who persistently harp about it, and I've never seen IBD use it.

I already told him what it means, several times. He's just being a prick. That's why I finally put him on my ignore list.

I already told him what it means, several times. He's just being a prick. That's why I finally put him on my ignore list.

Another lie. I'm used to being called a "prick" and an "asshole" by weak-minded idiots when I'm forced to call them out for fucking up. Most are like you.

He never made the claim, liar.

Actually, he did.

Trump the Divider

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-july-24-2016-n615706

https://www.cato.org/blog/dozen-times-trump-equated-travel-ban-muslim-ban
a list of which you can find below with fuller context—and found at least 12 statements where Donald Trump equated his plan to suspend immigration from certain countries with his original plan to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. I say at least because I have not watched all of his many rallies and have no access to his private correspondence. On another occasion, when asked after the election whether his plans to ban Muslims had changed, he reiterated that his plans on that subject were known. These dozen cases collectively demonstrate that President Trump understood his travel ban as a version of his Muslim ban.

I am glad to know that COVID-19 did not originate in China, and that the CCP did not facilitate its becoming a global pandemic. Goony is always extremely helpful.

Also, it's been a while since I last said Fuck Islam.

Back