Trump will never win over most Jewish voters... OPEN THREAD

What is "Zionist" by the way? Is that the Hebrew word for "Alt-Right"? Are you right now transforming my question into a statement of nonexistence?

Stop being a pussy. If you've been on the Internet for more than 10 minutes you know what he means.

Don't think you have. I started the acronym and gfm decided to start using it.
YALSA is Yet Another Lame Sock Accusation. You've probably notice that some of the dumber idiots tend to turn to sock accusations when they have no arguments left, along with the other usual insults.
That they do. I also notice that sock accusations are issued almost exclusively from total morons.

Why would anyone want to emulate Victor (don't worry, it's a YAP thing)?

The term "Chinese" refers to people, language and culture in China.
The word "Chinese" means "of China." The coronoaflu originated in China therefore it is a Chinese virus. Kung Pao chicken originated in China therefore it is a Chinese dish.

Stop being a pussy. If you've been on the Internet for more than 10 minutes you know what he means.
Incorrect. I have been "on the internet" for more than ten minutes and I do not know what is meant by "Zionist" ... and it would appear that you don't either ... maybe because you haven't been "on the internet" for ten minutes yet.

The word "Chinese" means "of China." The coronoaflu originated in China therefore it is a Chinese virus. Kung Pao chicken originated in China therefore it is a Chinese dish.

Kung Pao chicken is a part of Chinese culture.

Besides, "Chinese" is too broad of a term.

Another lie. I'm used to being called a "prick" and an "asshole"
There's a reason you had to become accustomed to it.

You still haven't given me any specific advantage to having a sock. You said merely that I could be dishonest. I could very well be dishonest without a sock so I don't see what advantage I would gain with a sock, and apparently you can't think of any either.

Yet despite not having any rational basis you pursue this belief with fervent conviction. Psychology has a special term for this.

By the way, I'm more than happy to snipe you and have you blame someone else. You make this too easy.

The vast majority of US Citizens calling themselves "JEWS" have never seen the inside of a Synagogue except for special occasions. Only 10% of the millions of people identifying themselves as JEWS are Orthodox (practicing fundamental Judaism). Of course.........they vote democrat for obvious reason. The same reason that generational welfare families vote democrat....its a way of life....i.e., a LIVING.

What is "Zionist" by the way? Is that the Hebrew word for "Alt-Right"?

In a way. Zionists are Jewish Nationalists. The Alt-Right actually references Israel often, since it's what they want for white people. The Jews have an ethnostate, the Alt-Right wants the same thing.

In a way. Zionists are Jewish Nationalists. The Alt-Right actually references Israel often, since it's what they want for white people. The Jews have an ethnostate, the Alt-Right wants the same thing.

Just so I'm clear, the KKK is the only group of which I am aware that wants white, independent (self-governing) communities. Is that who you therefore mean by "Alt-Right"? How may people is that total? Twenty-seven? Why do you even waste the bandwidth expecting anyone else to find them of any concern?

Incorrect. I have been "on the internet" for more than ten minutes and I do not know what is meant by "Zionist" ... and it would appear that you don't either ... maybe because you haven't been "on the internet" for ten minutes yet.

You don't know what is meant by Zionist?

Liar.

Just so I'm clear, the KKK is the only group of which I am aware that wants white, independent (self-governing) communities. Is that who you therefore mean by "Alt-Right"? How may people is that total? Twenty-seven? Why do you even waste the bandwidth expecting anyone else to find them of any concern?

Well the Alt-Right is kind of different from the KKK. They're more concerned with politics and having the government create a white ethnostate. They're also a more recent internet-based movement that just goes about things differently.
As for why they're worth talking about, they played a major role in getting Trump elected. I'd say they're important enough to talk about because of that alone.

Kung Pao chicken is a part of Chinese culture.
So is coronavirus. After all, it originated there.

11893820-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Besides, "Chinese" is too broad of a term.
"Chinese" means "of China" ... which is extremely broad. In fact, you don't get much broader. Coronavirus is a Chinese virus. No, it doesn't speak Mandarin or eat with chopsticks but none of that is required to be "of China."

As for why they're worth talking about, they played a major role in getting Trump elected.
Hardly, when their numbers are in the double-digits. Surely you must realize that when you talk about the "Alt-Right" you sound like you are talking about Bigfoot. Outside of a handful of people who openly declare themselves to be in the KKK, I have NEVER heard anyone call for a white ethnostate. I have NEVER heard anyone even refer to himself as identifying as "Alt-Right." Anyone has a rational basis for claiming that you must be pulling this out of your azz, like a conspiracy theorist creating some ominous but totally fictitious "common enemy" to rally others to "the cause."

Give me a few links to videos of some high-profile US politicians that are calling for a white ethnostate. Also, point me to a video of Trump calling for a white ethnostate, you know, to garner support from the "Alt-Right."

Back